LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

I don't think people realize.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I've always loved how Nate would reach and go for the ball when the receiver least expects it.

If he's back to being healthy, after what I've seen from him this preseason......He needs to go back to rehab.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Nate is slow though. I like his tenacity, grit, and physicality, but he can't cover well because he's too slow. That's why he lines up so far off the line. Thats why we can never stop 3rd and short on an accurate QB. Dudes getting old, going on his 10th season. Not a knock on him, just a fact.

Spencer is this teams best CB.

Dude would be an awesome free safety I dont why the niners dont look into converting him. Unless of course he dont want to do it.

dude, nate moving to FS is a dead issue its already been brought up and shut down

yah but it can be mentioned again

They're not going to pay him corner money to play safety.
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:
I've always loved how Nate would reach and go for the ball when the receiver least expects it.

R.I.P. Nate you will be missed....

...wait Nate isn't dead.So why we talkin bout him in Past Tense?

~Ceadder

as much as i love him punching the ball out of there....i have also seen this manuver get him blasted
Originally posted by sdninerfan:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Nate is slow though. I like his tenacity, grit, and physicality, but he can't cover well because he's too slow. That's why he lines up so far off the line. Thats why we can never stop 3rd and short on an accurate QB. Dudes getting old, going on his 10th season. Not a knock on him, just a fact.

Spencer is this teams best CB.

Dude would be an awesome free safety I dont why the niners dont look into converting him. Unless of course he dont want to do it.

dude, nate moving to FS is a dead issue its already been brought up and shut down

yah but it can be mentioned again

They're not going to pay him corner money to play safety.

Why not? They're paying him top ten corner money to be a first down marker right now.
  • rob28
  • Veteran

i always peferred nate stopping recievers from catching the ball instead of having to try to punch out the ball so many times.
[ Edited by rob28 on Sep 2, 2010 at 8:06 PM ]
Originally posted by rob28:

i always peferred nate stopping recievers from catching the ball instead of having to try to punch out the ball so many times.

I know what you're saying, but it is cool to see him cuz 4 or 5 fumbles per year (even though we never get them)
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Originally posted by rob28:

(even though we never get them)

yeah but now we have fast safeties not mark roman and micheal lewis.

Share 49ersWebzone