LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 344 users in the forums

I don't think people realize.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jrg
  • Veteran
How big of a deal it is that we have Nate Clements back healthy...people kind of write him off now and I don't understand it...

We had a solid CB group last year with Spencer, Brown, etc...now we have a healthy Nate back?

[ Edited by jrg on Sep 2, 2010 at 10:56 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Nate looked slow last year and now he is year older and probably a year slower.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Nate is slow though. I like his tenacity, grit, and physicality, but he can't cover well because he's too slow. That's why he lines up so far off the line. Thats why we can never stop 3rd and short on an accurate QB. Dudes getting old, going on his 10th season. Not a knock on him, just a fact.

Spencer is this teams best CB.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by WINiner:
Nate is slow though. I like his tenacity, grit, and physicality, but he can't cover well because he's too slow. That's why he lines up so far off the line. Thats why we can never stop 3rd and short on an accurate QB. Dudes getting old, going on his 10th season. Not a knock on him, just a fact.

Dude would be an awesome free safety I dont why the niners dont look into converting him. Unless of course he dont want to do it.
Originally posted by boast:

i love this gif
Glad he's healthy. Glad both starting CBs are healthy. T Brown has been a disappointment IMO.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
Glad he's healthy. Glad both starting CBs are healthy. T Brown has been a disappointment IMO.

Dude was a 5ht round pick. What did you expect ?

Originally posted by susweel:

Dude would be an awesome free safety I dont why the niners dont look into converting him. Unless of course he dont want to do it.

dude, nate moving to FS is a dead issue its already been brought up and shut down
[ Edited by Allx9er on Sep 2, 2010 at 11:39 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Allx9er:

dude, nate moving to FS is a dead issue its already been brought up and shut down

yah but it can be mentioned again

lol I remember when we drafted him.

People were saying, "if it wasn't for his off the field issues, he would have been a 1st round pick!!! We got a steal!!"

Similar to the Alex Boone hype.

-9fA
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

lol I remember when we drafted him.

People were saying, "if it wasn't for his off the field issues, he would have been a 1st round pick!!! We got a steal!!"

Similar to the Alex Boone hype.

-9fA

Team GMs are best salesman in the world. Lol
i really hope he has a good year this season, since i think its gonna be his last with us.
Share 49ersWebzone