LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

Countdown to Season Opener (Sept. 12): 0 days! It's Game Day!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
36 years old and my eyes popped open at about 330 this morning with nerves and anticipation for the niner season to begin as if I was half that age....
lol this is amazing!!!
Originally posted by ssahnan:
36 years old and my eyes popped open at about 330 this morning with nerves and anticipation for the niner season to begin as if I was half that age....

This is exactly what happened to me only im 20 not 36 lol.

[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Sep 12, 2010 at 07:16:41 ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

lol i am half your age i woke up at 6 lol first thing i thought about is the niners game

da,m i need something to do to pass the time
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

lol i am half your age i woke up at 6 lol first thing i thought about is the niners game

I too am half his age, didn't get a min of sleep.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

yeah, live in scottsdale, az, heat is still there during the day but its finally begun to cool off at night(in the 70's) so went for a ride to try to burn off that nervousness...the premier league and liverpool fan in me will watch the morning match, catch some early football and some of the usa fiba gold medal match but even though the tv will be on, my attention to it won't be.
I replayed the first two quarters of every preseason games, watching intently, last night. I got so excited about what I saw again, I could't go to sleep. I am on three hours. Eh, I got the stuff ready for our family tailgate this morning. Michele bought our daughter Nina, who is being acclimated to the process of Game Day Sunday rituals, her first Crabs jersey, she is so into King Crab...ironic. So now, I am talking a walk to the corner donut shop with her to pick up our lucky donuts. She says I am cookoo, but who wearing the #15 jersey now, huh? LOL... The other thing is my Moms in her Montana jersey is coming over so three generations hangin' out! We represent!

I am telling you that after watching that film, I am more excited than ever. This IS our year and we WILL go to the playoffs. It starts there. It starts in the most hostile field. It starts with rookies. It starts with Alex. It starts...today, now!

God bless our beloved 49ers!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by maximill15:
lol this is amazing!!!

Sorry but I thought that was pretty f**king stupid.
lol this is amazing!!!

Dunno if I love this version more than the original! Nice
heading to the stadium around 9:30 lots of niners fans up here. GO NINERS!!!!

This is exactly what happened to me only im 20 not 36 lol.

i lasted until 7... i was proud of myself lol
Originally posted by DANADA:
Originally posted by mayo63:
0 days!

It's Game Day!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ok, east bay, where are we watching this.
Originally posted by Chief:
lol this is amazing!!!

Sorry but I thought that was pretty f**king stupid.

yeah that was pretty lame......

Not to mention, like, why using old footage? should be using 2009 FOOTAGE
Share 49ersWebzone