There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Solari's OL changes

Originally posted by oldman9er:
Quite a bit of cut blocks going on, gents.

Based upon the careful analysis that you've done, I'll happily take your word for it.

Would you call us a zone blocking team at this point?
[ Edited by BubbaParisMVP on Sep 1, 2010 at 7:02 PM ]
Originally posted by TheVoiceOfReason:
Originally posted by HowardStern:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by znk916:
wtf does this have to do with vd and crabs

Dancing locks should be banned.

This.

And "This" should be banned, too

And "" should be banned as well.

Have you ever tried to smile and wink at the same time? It's just not right!

Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I saw more stretch runs to the edge than ever in the game plan, but most of the blocking schemes appear to be man blocking rather than zone. It is preseason and the play selection is most likely not indicative of what we will see come the start of the regular season.

this
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Quite a bit of cut blocks going on, gents.

Based upon the careful analysis that you've done, I'll happily take your word for it.

Would you call us a zone blocking team at this point?

Months ago, Solari made it clear that we would mix both man and zone blocking in our offense. He's been a man of his word. I'd actually say that we have leaned a bit more to zone than man. We still do like our pulling OL, so you can really see the mix of both happening out there.
Originally posted by znk916:
wtf does this have to do with vd and crabs

LMAO!
I suppose the niners keep Rachal but I like De La Puente. All those guys were just rooting the Raiders out in the 4th quarter. I would not necessarily keep Rachal vs De La Puente. I like how he was digging deep and he was as influential in the last TD as anyone. I like his grit a thousand times more then I do Rachal's blase. I think someone else is a better fit for the niners then Rachal. I would trade him and some others for picks. I think over the long haul, I want true grit. I think Rachal is a bit like Kwame, a tease who never fills espectations.
Originally posted by prometheus:
I suppose the niners keep Rachal but I like De La Puente. All those guys were just rooting the Raiders out in the 4th quarter. I would not necessarily keep Rachal vs De La Puente. I like how he was digging deep and he was as influential in the last TD as anyone. I like his grit a thousand times more then I do Rachal's blase. I think someone else is a better fit for the niners then Rachal. I would trade him and some others for picks. I think over the long haul, I want true grit. I think Rachal is a bit like Kwame, a tease who never fills espectations.

i dont remember harris teasing me at all
Dixon's big TD run was on a play I would call "stretch right" it appeared to be a zone scheme up front! Watch were teams place LBs against us this season, they should get set a little wider and deeper! This will be as a result of our repeated attempts to get outside. I think this was the case on Dixon's run.
I like what I see thus far. I want to see if it translates to the regular season. I'm getting 2009 end of preseason dejavu.

Forester was declared a hero a little too soon. I think Solari is light-years ahead of Forester, it's just that I'd like to see things pan out. Let's wait to see where this goes.

...next I'm hoping Sullivan retires next year.
[ Edited by NinerGM on Sep 3, 2010 at 10:33 AM ]
mesolari

this guy has done so much with our young o line pretty soon we can be the best o line in the league and for a while

i am finally proud of our o line
Did anyone see Solari talking to Cody Wallace after he got that late penalty last night?

"That was stupid!"

Bye, bye Cody...