LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 180 users in the forums

VD & Crabtree Exchange Harsh Words and Have to Leave the Field

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Was Sing serious when he said their looking to trade one of them?
[ Edited by mayo63 on Sep 1, 2010 at 12:38 PM ]
Not sure who's to blame and I would definitely side with VD as far as being one of the team leaders, but I will say, VD's new girlfriend is a COMPLETE Bi#CH and really is a worthless piece of trash. I would hope that she isn't influencing him in any way.

As far as Crabtree, F-him, there's not a damn thing he can do except get his ass on the field and do the grunt work that all his team-mates have done for 2 years worth of TC practices without him.

When you see a guy sit on the sidlelines for two years then just get handed his position, there can be some resentment begining to grow from other players on the field.

Either way, we can't afford to have these two particular players not on the same page.
Originally posted by mayo63:
Was Sing serious when he said their looking to trade on of them?

no

That was a joke by a poster.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by thojess:
mattbarrows

Crabtree and Singletary now emerge .

MaioccoCSN

And now Singletary and Crabtree return from locker room.

training camp thread not good enough

a new thread needs to be started every time matt tweets

just in Crabs runs to the bathroom

wonder what he's doin in there

Yeah I think we should just put everything in one mega thread that would be super cool awesome. No reason to organize into topics. one big catchall 3000 page thread.

yeah your right 3000 threads about nothing is better

carry on

dont click on the thread then

I clicked on it cause I was expecting to find out that VD punched Crabs in the face in the parking lot for taking his spot

Instead I read that they were shouting bad names at each other and had to be put in time out

really

op
Nice thread title change by the way 4 pages summed up in one sentence

Just because they didn't start throwing blows doesn't mean this is nothing. They need to coexist as they will be on the same field together and they have to help each other out. Stop acting like this is something that shouldn't be discussed.

you right man every time some one raises their voice at practice we should have a new thread about it

Let me know when he takes a dump

If it was just a little voice-raising, Singletary wouldn't have had to take them both to the locker room.

Whine all you want, but things like this will be discussed whether you like it or not. You obviously think this is nothing, so move on and don't click the thread again.

I love it when 9ertalk gets serious

Yeah, let's downplay it and act like you were joking instead of whining about a relevant thread being made.

why don't you take you serious face to the parking lot once in a while
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

That was a joke by a poster.

Thank god, give me a god damn heart attack.
[ Edited by mayo63 on Sep 1, 2010 at 12:43 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by JREED23:
Originally posted by susweel:
MaioccoCSN

Singletary just addressed the media and said the Crabtree and Davis can no longer co-exist on the same team. The 49ers will begin taking trade offers for one of the players.

Originally posted by NinerMD:
When you see a guy sit on the sidlelines for two years then just get handed his position, there can be some resentment begining to grow from other players on the field.

You can't be "handed" your position when you're by far the best option. No other receiver is anywhere near Crabtree's level.

Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by JREED23:
MaioccoCSN

Singletary just addressed the media and said the Crabtree and Davis can no longer co-exist on the same team. The 49ers will begin taking trade offers for one of the players.

Originally posted by NinerMD:
Not sure who's to blame and I would definitely side with VD as far as being one of the team leaders, but I will say, VD's new girlfriend is a COMPLETE Bi#CH and really is a worthless piece of trash. I would hope that she isn't influencing him in any way.

As far as Crabtree, F-him, there's not a damn thing he can do except get his ass on the field and do the grunt work that all his team-mates have done for 2 years worth of TC practices without him.

Either way, we can't afford to have these two particular players not on the same page.

Anyone wanna bet that this was the reason for the argument? I'm siding with VD as I bet he's voicing what he's hearing from other players and yes, I am assuming it's about Crabtree taking so long to come back from a neck strain. It's football, you're supposed to get neck strains and play.
MaioccoCSN

49ers coach Singletary says of VDavis-Crabtree situation: misunderstanding. They were both wrong.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
MaioccoCSN

49ers coach Singletary says of VDavis-Crabtree situation: misunderstanding. They were both wrong.

mattbarrows

MaioccoCSN

Yeah I think we should just put everything in one mega thread that would be super cool awesome. No reason to organize into topics. one big catchall 3000 page thread.

carry on

I clicked on it cause I was expecting to find out that VD punched Crabs in the face in the parking lot for taking his spot

Instead I read that they were shouting bad names at each other and had to be put in time out

really

op

Just because they didn't start throwing blows doesn't mean this is nothing. They need to coexist as they will be on the same field together and they have to help each other out. Stop acting like this is something that shouldn't be discussed.

you right man every time some one raises their voice at practice we should have a new thread about it

If it was just a little voice-raising, Singletary wouldn't have had to take them both to the locker room.

Whine all you want, but things like this will be discussed whether you like it or not. You obviously think this is nothing, so move on and don't click the thread again.

Yeah, let's downplay it and act like you were joking instead of whining about a relevant thread being made.

Quit trying to change the direction of your posts. You whined like a little girl about a relevant thread being made, then created a thread of your own that failed miserably. You were the one being serious and crying for nothing.

And what do you mean take my serious face to the parking lot? You mean the Parking Lot forum? Why would I? I discuss the Niners. That's why I'm here. I'm not here to make friends and discuss non-football related crap.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
mattbarrows

MaioccoCSN

carry on

really

op

Quit trying to change the direction of your posts. You whined like a little girl about a relevant thread being made, then created a thread of your own that failed miserably. You were the one being serious and crying for nothing.

And what do you mean take my serious face to the parking lot? You mean the Parking Lot forum? Why would I? I discuss the Niners. That's why I'm here. I'm not here to make friends and discuss non-football related crap.

lol

you don't know me
Share 49ersWebzone