LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

VD & Crabtree Exchange Harsh Words and Have to Leave the Field

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Interesting... battle of the divas?

# MaioccoCSN

Very interesting scene off to side of practice field with Singletary moderating animated "discussion" between Vernon Davis and Crabtree. less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# Matt Barrows mattbarrows

Niners line up for team session w/o Crabtree and V Davis who are still huddling with Singletary on another field ... 1 minute ago via ÜberTwitter

Harsh word between V Davis and Crabtree. Singletary has to pull them aside ...
[ Edited by RedWaltz24 on Sep 1, 2010 at 12:17 PM ]
wonder what it coulda been
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Interesting... battle of the divas?

# MaioccoCSN

Very interesting scene off to side of practice field with Singletary moderating animated "discussion" between Vernon Davis and Crabtree. less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Niners line up for team session w/o Crabtree and V Davis who are still huddling with Singletary on another field ... 1 minute ago via ÜberTwitter

Harsh word between V Davis and Crabtree. Singletary has to pull them aside ...

If I had to guess, Vernon is questioning Crabtree about not practicing. Probably just taking that leadership approach...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Maybe vd told crabs to carry his pads and crabs said go f**k yourself.
I am putting my money on VD though....
VD and Crabs...nasty combination.
who's STD is badder...duel to the death
Dad is scolding the kids.
Arguing about who should get the ball more.
Arguing over who is more stylin'.

for f**k sakes get on the field and practice
Maybe they were debating over Alex Smith...this topic can get heated judging from NT over the past two years
[ Edited by DesiDez on Sep 1, 2010 at 11:55 AM ]
Skinny_Post

RT @mattbarrows: Harsh word btwn V Davis & Crabtree. Singletary has to pull them aside>> "I've missed more practices" "No, I'VE missed more"

mattbarrows

Singletary, V. Davis and Crabtree just walked into the locker room ... during the middle of a walk through.

MaioccoCSN

And now Singletary takes Vernon Davis and Crabtree inside locker room while rest of 49ers continue with walk-through.

Skinny_Post

RT @InternCSN: @Skinny_Post haha, funny. What caused the tension? >> Shhhh... I'm skipping practice today

mattbarrows

Only words I could make out were a couple of f bombs from Davis, who was the more animated of 2 @ElvinPritchard What????? Elaborate Please.

-9fA
cant wait for the presser where sing down plays this all
Share 49ersWebzone