There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

First play of the season on offense

What will it be? I'd like to say "Gore up the middle, 2 yds", but I'm hoping Jimmy Raye mixes it up.

So I'll say: Alex drops back, protection breaks down, rolls out to the right, then right before he runs out of bounds, throws it to Delanie Walker on the sideline - incomplete because Delanie was 3 yds in front of Alex, and he threw it way too hard.
after a 70 yard kickoff return by Ginn we do this

[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 1, 2010 at 8:33 AM ]
better not go 3 and out on that first series
I hope we play action to Gore and the Seahawks and there 8 man front bit and we kit VD down the middle for big yards. That being said, Frank Gore up the middle for 2 yards.
Gore will run between the guards. It's what our offense does most of the time.
Swing pass to Franky for a gain of 13 yards.
Originally posted by BSacamano:
What will it be? I'd like to say "Gore up the middle, 2 yds", but I'm hoping Jimmy Raye mixes it up.

So I'll say: Alex drops back, protection breaks down, rolls out to the right, then right before he runs out of bounds, throws it to Delanie Walker on the sideline - incomplete because Delanie was 3 yds in front of Alex, and he threw it way too hard.

Um, you sure are pumped for the season to start huh?
The Anaxation of Puerto Rico
dive play to gore, guaranteed! I'll put my handle on the line with that bet. Any takers? I win, i get to change your handle for a month, then it'll go back to your current one. You win, you can choose my handle for the month?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
dive play to gore, guaranteed! I'll put my handle on the line with that bet. Any takers? I win, i get to change your handle for a month, then it'll go back to your current one. You win, you can choose my handle for the month?

How do you change your handle for a month and then change it back?

I would take your bet if not for two reasons. 1. I'm just not on here enough to enjoy or lament the outcome and 2. I know you're right.

I'll take that bet.

Goodbye SybErkRimInAL, hello SeXuAlPrEdAtOr.
Originally posted by BSacamano:

I'll take that bet.

Goodbye SybErkRimInAL, hello SeXuAlPrEdAtOr.

Good luck with that OlBallSacMan.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Gore down the middle show them our new OL power! Establish dominance, take their manhood and get a win. Put fear in our upcoming opponents.
Originally posted by titan:
Gore down the middle show them our new OL power! Establish dominance, take their manhood and get a win. Put fear in our upcoming opponents.

Sounds good to me!