There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Our biggest concern other than NT

Is really RG.

Chilo has been getting pushed around and It is just hard to watch.

He better get his game going b/c I dont want to see Snyder ever starting for SF again.

On a side note, I do like Tony Wragge though.

What do you guys think will Chilo improve?
CB
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
CB
CB is a big one but with the development of Brown and Adams we are better off than at RG
I don't think NT is a concern to be honest. We'll have Franklin for a year or two, than RJF looks ready to take over.
CB is the first thing I audibly spoke. Much depends on the development of Brown and Adams, but CB is a position I'd expect SF to draft early in 2011. Nate Clements is probably not gonna return to top 10 status... he'll be 31 years old soon, and is already overpaid. Spencer has been very solid, and we'll have to work to extend his deal.
CB, CB, Safety and Safety are 4 positons we should really be concerned about...

And yes our RG completely sucks. He is the new weak link on the O Line. I don't know why people can't see it? It must come back to that "every USC player is a star" thing that you see so frequently on the WZ.
wow okay with the CB does anybody have any insight on Chilo???
NinerTalk is the biggest concern.
We have depth at NT right now with Franklin and RJF. The question marks in my mind are cb and Safety ------ they have looked a little shaky so far. We need to draft CB next year and hope that the back up safeties develop quickly. IMHO.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
CB is a big one but with the development of Brown and Adams we are better off than at RG

Brown is starting to look like a 4th CB and it's way too early to tell what they have in Adams. Not to mention that Paymah sucks. It's CB.
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
We have depth at NT right now with Franklin and RJF. The question marks in my mind are cb and Safety ------ they have looked a little shaky so far. We need to draft CB next year and hope that the back up safeties develop quickly. IMHO.

but what about Chilo sucking at RG????
DBs and Nedney. I think Nedney is our biggest weakness right now at an individual position. He has no leg strength on kickoffs and his accuracy on field goals is eroding (He also has minimal power in this department). If we don't stick with Andruws, we should take whoever loses the Texans competition.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:

but what about Chilo sucking at RG????

I wouldn't argue with he is suspect and inconsistent , but we can plug in others to that position , especially after Heitmann returns.
[ Edited by 49ERwhiner on Aug 31, 2010 at 12:53 PM ]
DB