Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Wait... who's Josh Morgan?

yeah that was a preety sick video i forget how good he is with yac
Originally posted by jones49:

Originally posted by GoreForMore:
yeah that was a preety sick video i forget how good he is with yac

Yep...could be another TO but he doesn't seem to know it.
Most of those are probably from the preseason...
Originally posted by jones49:

nice highlights.....alot of people were very high on Morgan after his first year.......

its just that his speed that concerns me, some of yall might have forgot...but if he would have got that TD vs the Falcons it would have been 14-7 but he didn't score...next play we had to use a timeout to get Coffee on the field....and then I believe didn't convert a 4th down or something happened and we didn't score.....

and then the Falcons put us away....
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
nice highlights.....alot of people were very high on Morgan after his first year.......

its just that his speed that concerns me, some of yall might have forgot...but if he would have got that TD vs the Falcons it would have been 14-7 but he didn't score...next play we had to use a timeout to get Coffee on the field....and then I believe didn't convert a 4th down or something happened and we didn't score.....

Glenn Coffe scored the touchdown after the timeout.

Originally posted by lazy:

lol, huge ass Fail, trying to make Josh Morgan look bad but he only made himself look bad with is inaccurate post
Originally posted by valrod33:

lol, huge ass Fail, trying to make Josh Morgan look bad but he only made himself look bad with is inaccurate post

well, I believe that used timeout came to bite us in the ass in that game...

and we LOST and our SEASON WAS OVER AFTER THAT.... ALLLLLL JOSH MORGANS FAULT!!!!

and we LOST and our SEASON WAS OVER AFTER THAT.... ALLLLLL JOSH MORGANS FAULT!!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Most of those are probably from the preseason...

I don't think a single highlight was from preseason
Originally posted by Method:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Smells like hate in here...

Share 49ersWebzone