LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS 2010 PRE-SEASON WEEK 4**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
No injuries!
I'm a little worried about beating up Dixon. He leads all NFL RB's in pre-season rushing attemps with 62. Second place is 37 attempts. Yes he's young and he won't see nearly as much action in the regular season, but I really don't want the RB depth to take a hit.

I say give Robinson and the FB's some extra work and put the ball in the air a little more and avoid meaningless wear & tear to the top of the HB depth chart.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I'm a little worried about beating up Dixon. He leads all NFL RB's in pre-season rushing attemps with 62. Second place is 37 attempts. Yes he's young and he won't see nearly as much action in the regular season, but I really don't want the RB depth to take a hit.

I say give Robinson and the FB's some extra work and put the ball in the air a little more and avoid meaningless wear & tear to the top of the HB depth chart.

"I say give Robinson......"
[ Edited by 49ersNoKaOi on Sep 1, 2010 at 11:04 PM ]
son of a b***h i've got class from 4 to 10
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
son of a b***h i've got class from 4 to 10

nerd
I'm pretty sure that we're going to lose today.

Not that it matters.

-Short week

-Distractions

-2nd stringers all day
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Why? Dixon needs the reps, he might even be inactive most of the year. Then, again Westbrook is already down with a hamstring so he might so more action than anticipated.
Week 4 is pointless, even for preseason. Hopefully after tonight's game the coaches will be able to determine the roster, place the right players on the practice squad, and overall avoid injuries. Then we can begin to focus on the challenge at hand, starting Week 1 @ Seattle.

GO NINERS!!!

I'll have to stay up until 12:00 am CT to watch this game, but no work tomorrow so it's all good!
If crabtree ain't a b***h, he'll ask to play in this game. We need some game tape of him after a full offseason, and that's what the fight with VD was about.
Goin' to see all the depth we have on this team. Like to see success there especially with Iupati and Davis as they need as many reps as possible. Don't you think Crabs should fit under the same catagory? Hmmmm... Still, I want to see progress. I want to see NO INJURIES. I want crisp play with minimal penalties.

I want to see specifically:
The entire 2010 class
LaBoy
Briggs
Ginn
Nate Davis--Should be funner to watch than Carr for sure.

come on crabtree
Hardly any starters will play.
PLAY SMART
PLAY HARD
NO INJURIES
FINISH

Originally posted by PTulini:

He sounds more like a pro now. Here's hoping he continues to play like one.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
We get to watch a full half of David Carr.....YESSSSS!!!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone