LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

I most want to see the Niners play " " and here's why....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JizzmasterZero:
The cardinals. I cant wait to pummel those %#@#$@. I can't stand it when a team that hasn't won jack talks crap about a team that's owned them time and time again. Dockett and Wells can eat it! And I'm most looking forward to Leinart getting laid out by 52! I hate the cardinals MOST, and their the most hated team I want to see get b-slapped!

looks like Anderson might be the starter
i hate all of our divisional rivals equally.

i want to see us make a statement the first two weeks

seacocks then saints
I can't wait till they play the Packers in Green Bay and we finally beat them!!
Can't wait to see the 49ers kick the Jets ass in the Super Bowl!
Originally posted by El_Imperio:

dude...i have tix to that game....dec 5th...section 121...40 yard line...49ers side...9 rows off the field!! Cant wait!!

[.net][img=null] [img=mms.uscc.net] [
^^^ damn...too bad im computer retarded.......can't post a pic of the tix i emailed myself.....yeesh.....6 of em too....bummer
[ Edited by JizzmasterZero on Aug 26, 2010 at 8:20 PM ]
The Dallas Cowboys...

In the NFC championship game. I want to get decades of s**t off my shoulders and pound Tony Homo into the ground!
Without question I equally want to see us play the same teams that have wooped our a$$ the last few years .. the Eagles, Falcons, Saints and Packers!! Desperately hope we win at least 2 of those games.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I can't wait to see our defense play the Saints, and a rematch against the Falcons will be nice.

I can't wait for every game. Woot!
Originally posted by Chief:
I can't wait to see our defense play the Saints, and a rematch against the Falcons will be nice.

I can't wait for every game. Woot!

Agreed. I want to see us SMASH the Falcons in their house.

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
The Dallas Cowboys...

In the NFC championship game. I want to get decades of s**t off my shoulders and pound Tony Homo into the ground!

Stole the words right off my keyboard... I want that rivalry back so f**king bad.
Although AZ is gaining fast on the HATE-O-MATER and I love seeing Docket and his pet munchkin all butt hurt after a sound arsswhoopin, I gotsta go with GB. I hate them worse than any other professional sports team. Raiders are #2, Dallas is #3.
  • flow
  • Veteran
The Favre-led Vikings.

/thread
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
i cant wait till wk 2 monday night against those f**k ass saints i wanna beat them in front of the whole world letting everyone know were no joke
for sure bro. It's time to play smash mouth football. I wanna see heads flying off. We need to make them pay for past years as they tore us apart. They have a real good QB at the helm and overall speed which kills. We need to blitz and take Brees out. F!@# the Saints.
Originally posted by JizzmasterZero:
Originally posted by El_Imperio:

dude...i have tix to that game....dec 5th...section 121...40 yard line...49ers side...9 rows off the field!! Cant wait!!

[.net][img=null] [img=mms.uscc.net] [
^^^ damn...too bad im computer retarded.......can't post a pic of the tix i emailed myself.....yeesh.....6 of em too....bummer

its gonna be tough to play in GB with that weather i just dont see it happening
Share 49ersWebzone