LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

I most want to see the Niners play " " and here's why....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The cardinals. I cant wait to pummel those %#@#$@
The cardinals. I cant wait to pummel those %#@#$@. I can't stand it when a team that hasn't won jack talks crap about a team that's owned them time and time again. Dockett and Wells can eat it! And I'm most looking forward to Leinart getting laid out by 52! I hate the cardinals MOST, and their the most hated team I want to see get b-slapped!
[ Edited by JizzmasterZero on Aug 26, 2010 at 7:23 PM ]
i cant wait till wk 2 monday night against those f**k ass saints i wanna beat them in front of the whole world letting everyone know were no joke
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
i cant wait till wk 2 monday night against those f**k ass saints i wanna beat them in front of the whole world letting everyone know were no joke

The Falcons. Glanville's Falcons and their $%(@ Hail Mary's still piss me off.
OP - some insight into your handle would be helpful.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:

No kidding. I'm hoping he plays a Fender Jazzmaster, as they're sometimes derisively called "jizzmasters."
[ Edited by BubbaParisMVP on Aug 26, 2010 at 7:31 PM ]
The Tards.
The cardinals are always a good choice especially on MNF.
But im going with the Saint. I wanna see how we match up on national TV in the home opener.

Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:

No kidding. I'm hoping he plays a Fender Jazzmaster, as they're sometimes derisively called "jizzmasters."

Apparently im the only one who likes Trey Parker and Matt Stone? The creators of South Park? They make movies too....Basketball, and Orgazmo....JizzmasterZero is the villian.....priceless stuff.....a must see......
Did you have to post two of the same thing?
Share 49ersWebzone