6= Nate Clements
7= Michael Lewis

Tell me if im missing someone

Alex Smith (ask Richard Seymor)

Greg Ellis

LOL!
Originally posted by RonMexico:
willis isnt number 1

Ask Hasselbeck and Brad Smith and see what they say about that.
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Im sure Willis still holds back so we won't get penalized
Um Mike Iupati
Originally posted by znk916:

Sure it looked like a good hit, but if you look closely, Ellis is running full speed and is off balanced. Alex hits him pretty good, but it looked a lot better than it really was, considering Ellis was blindsided and didn't see it coming. Any QB could've made that hit.
Originally posted by bigmike55:

Sure it looked like a good hit, but if you look closely, Ellis is running full speed and is off balanced. Alex hits him pretty good, but it looked a lot better than it really was, considering Ellis was blindsided and didn't see it coming. Any QB could've made that hit.

Originally posted by BigDaddy:
willis isnt number 1

Ask Hasselbeck and Brad Smith and see what they say about that.

that is exactly.. Willis was hit Brad Smith that was s**t and look like a scared it.. Brad Smith was almost dead.. Willis is s**t to hit hard mofo.. Willis is very strong for tackles.. AP can't beat to hit on Willis. I saw that AP would to hit on him but Willis was tackle with him so hard.. I nocited that AP was shocking and f**k suprised it!! Haha.. Go PWillis!!
Originally posted by bigmike55:

Well then gtfo a niner fan site if all your gonna do is try to discredit and hate on our players. a good hit is a good hit even if he was "off balanced"
i just dont think willis is the hardest hitter

he is the best tackler by far but pure hitting power, i dunno

u make me laughing..... cuz ur said issue "I dunno" Dude.. u are not 49ers fan! Wish u should move other new team for you as fan! Why are u here as 49ers fan?
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

u make me laughing..... cuz ur said issue "I dunno" Dude.. u are not 49ers fan! Wish u should move other new team for you as fan! Why are u here as 49ers fan?

Best hitting is the powering Michael Robinson is freakshow to the bones! When you see him quickly in speed you pondering reverse the direction!
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

Best hitting is the powering Michael Robinson is freakshow to the bones! When you see him quickly in speed you pondering reverse the direction!

bones freakshow?! robinson fast as not for running back no. burst doesn't have for it though haha! giggidy giggidy?
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

bones freakshow?! robinson fast as not for running back no. burst doesn't have for it though haha! giggidy giggidy?

Guys know robinson sometimes with it all!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Guys know robinson sometimes with it all!

Yeah!? Robinson hit paw.. bam, booom Aww! Robinson good, but no better then Ron.*@*!
Share 49ersWebzone