There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

You know what my favorite play was of the 49ers/Vikings game?

A little "Fuk You Brett" is always great to see
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That was a fumble.

But because it was Bret Favre, the refs won't call it.
It was nice to see a QB can throw a 65 yard pass for a change !
I don't understand the notion of not blitzing in the preseason. I could understand 20 years ago, but the majority of the makup of a defensive playbook now involves a blitz unless they are playing prevent type of defense.

Not blitzing in preseason is not practicing your defense and working the defensive players.
Originally posted by cNiner:

Go be a Raider fan. They love to air it out. Al Davis is already on the phone wanting a trade.
[ Edited by 49ersBest1 on Aug 23, 2010 at 12:47 PM ]
Originally posted by bigmike55:
That was a fumble.

Watch the replay, its a matter of milliseconds, but it looks like they blew the whistle before his ass hit the ground. I think the ref almost s**t his pants when he saw farve getting sacked.
Originally posted by Dr_Gonzo:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
That was a fumble.

Watch the replay, its a matter of milliseconds, but it looks like they blew the whistle before his ass hit the ground. I think the ref almost s**t his pants when he saw farve getting sacked.

Exactly, Brett Faurvrah is an NFL golden child, the second a defensive player comes free at him, the refs will blow the whistle right after contact.
Originally posted by BEASTrickwillis:
THIS:

Does anyone here really care what your favorite play is? What kind of kindergarten crap are you posting here? Do you want to know what I had for lunch! No, you don't! Why should you?
Besides there is already a similar thread here at the webzone.
Originally posted by cNiner:

nice to see Ginn catch a pass for a change!