There are 177 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49er sighting over the weekend.

Was at Pedro's Restaurant this weekend 8/21/10 and after having sat down for a few moments a few of my friends asked if those people in the background were from the 49ers. I looked and was pleasantly surprised to see several of them. I didn't recognize them all though. Check it out the short video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgR7dgQMLDY
I saw Alex Smith and David Baas
i saw smith and bass for sure. i think snyder. i assume it was just smith and the o line
dude in the blue shirt might be Iupati
Alex Smith and some of the offensive line, I know I saw Heitman and I think Baas. Good job at amatuer paparazzi man!
I think thats Barry Sims to the left of Alex Smith
Originally posted by FriscoFitted:
I think thats Barry Sims to the left of Alex Smith

That's what I was thinking... I recognized Smith, Baas, and Sims
All of them were Caucasian so no Iupati. The guy to the right of Smith was Adam Snyder. He had a left leg brace on and he had crutches. I think one of the guys on the right side was Alex Boone
Originally posted by LionHeartofGold:
All of them were Caucasian so no Iupati. The guy to the right of Smith was Adam Snyder. He had a left leg brace on and he had crutches. I think one of the guys on the right side was Alex Boone

And Barry Sims.
Alex Smith, Barry Sims, David Baas, Cody Wallace.. And the 2 dudes with their backs turned are Eric Heitmann and Adam Snyder.. I WIN
Always good to see the starting QB out with his linemen!
whole thing looks shopped
Originally posted by AC49er:
whole thing looks shopped

What do u mean?
I think that was Boone right at the end as well.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I think that was Boone right at the end as well.

-9fA

That's Cody Wallace



[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Aug 22, 2010 at 12:19:12 ]