There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

pretty exciting!

• 9r4lf
Bro, I have been a webzone reader for countless years, but never registered. I registered today just to say good for you! It is exciting. My brother and I are fortunate in that we have season tix and life close to the bay...have a blast and make sure you go early and walk around the entire park; each tier.

9r4lf
Have fun! Enjoy yourself
Enjoy the game dude! You goal should to not be able to speak on Monday because you lost your voice cheering for Nate Davis and Anthony Dixon!
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Enjoy the game dude! You goal should to not be able to speak on Monday because you lost your voice cheering for Nate Davis and Anthony Dixon!

"Soft" and "cynical" board? I don't think so. We take care of our own, and Go Niners!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 666SF666SF:
"Soft" and "cynical" board? I don't think so. We take care of our own, and Go Niners!

Run on the field with one Middle Finger up high and the other hand on your junk
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by 666SF666SF:

Thx girl, u rock also!
Bro Sounds like you need to get out more bro. Your a little too excited for a preseason game bro, jk

my first game was a preseason game and it was awesome to see the team on the field for the first time live. Have fun dude I'm sure it will be great.
Originally posted by tankle104:
so i have been a die hard niner fan for years lol. im only 18. but i mean back tilll i was like 12. iv never been to a game cause my mom nevers wants to go. and well the dad.. well he he is not around lol anyways. i am waiting for work to start and my friend calls me saying.. dude you wanna go see the niners on sunday? i was like holy s**t yes i do! lol and so now i get to go see the niners and vikings play. get to see brett favres last apperance at candle stick.. well of course unless we see them in the playoffs. but i also get to see nate davis play live and if im not mistaken its a sunday night game. i know its only pre season. but im pretty freakin excited

Nice, have fun.