There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

pretty exciting!

so i have been a die hard niner fan for years lol. im only 18. but i mean back tilll i was like 12. iv never been to a game cause my mom nevers wants to go. and well the dad.. well he he is not around lol anyways. i am waiting for work to start and my friend calls me saying.. dude you wanna go see the niners on sunday? i was like holy s**t yes i do! lol and so now i get to go see the niners and vikings play. get to see brett favres last apperance at candle stick.. well of course unless we see them in the playoffs. but i also get to see nate davis play live and if im not mistaken its a sunday night game. i know its only pre season. but im pretty freakin excited
Have fun bro.
have fun i'm happy for you! hopefully we put favre on his ass and if we play them again in the playoffs, IF WE HAVE gore crabtree healthy they don't have a chance....we should of beat them without 2 of our top 3 offensive weapons (yeah the vikings are so dam good....ok then the niners INJURED and AWAY are the best team in the nfc with the saints)
Nice
love the fantastic things lmao. but thanks guys. idk where the seats are but im hoping there pretty close to the field.. i mean it is pre season. i dont think all the seats will be filled.. will they?
sweet man, have fun!
Have fun bro. I went to my first game last year when I was 18 and it was awesome
Awesome man, have a good time. I wish I was able to go to a game in person.
Originally posted by tankle104:
love the fantastic things lmao. but thanks guys. idk where the seats are but im hoping there pretty close to the field.. i mean it is pre season. i dont think all the seats will be filled.. will they?

Nope, there should be plenty of seats open especially around the mid of the 3rd Quarter!
Have fun bro!
Have fun, youngen'! Enjoy the game...

Have fun bro. It might only be a preseason game but you will never forget it.
You have got to go to the second level concourse and get yourself a bratwurst and sauerkraut with spicy mustard! If you were 21 I would say get a Gordon Biersch as well! Then for half time, get the garlic fries!

Congrats bro, have a good time!
Sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to see them crush Favre. I'm sick of all this hype. The 49ers will be a mere afterthought for the announcers. It will be a good test for our OL. I don't know if all the Vikes regular D will be starting?