LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 444 users in the forums

The Inconvenient Truth

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We all know Gore is a top rb in this league and he has done this with 8 in the box sometimes even 9....with little to no help from the OL wr's or qb. This year with VD and Crabtree along with a little better OL play as well as qb play, he will once again kick ass like always.

Does Anyone know where he got this nickname? I think total access gave it to him...probably Rich Eisen because he is always referring to Gore as the inconvenient truth. I think the inconvenient truth and pocket hercules are the best 2 nicknames fitting for 2 of the top 5 rb's that have less help than the other ones in the top 5 (peterson Rice and CJ to name a few, all of which have great OL's in front of them)
Scholars maintain that the name derived from an Aborigines tribe located on the west end of Australia.
Nickname came from Chris Berman... He's the master nicknamer guy...
Originally posted by Eduardo75:

Thanks...do you know why or what it means in reference to Gore? Berman has always had the niners back
eisen started it, refers to a documentary movie about al gore and global warming
Originally posted by elguapo:

Thanks...do you know why or what it means in reference to Gore? Berman has always had the niners back

Inconvenient truth was the name of former Vice President Al Gore's book/film about melting polar ice caps etc.

Gore->Gore connection led to nickname
In search of MAN-BEAR-PIG!
thanks guys, that's been bothering me for a while! it fits because when he breaks off all those 40+ runs i scream it like an idiot (along with run fat butt run) not knowing what it meant

NO... It was Rich Eisen.
Rich Eisen Started it. He called him that because his last name is Gore... Al Gore's movie is called Inconvenient truth. Therefore its inconvenient for Defenses to go against frank gore cause He's so Damn Good. They hate that he can run on them but its the truth. "Inconvenient Truth"

• 49ers
  • Veteran
thanks guys, that's been bothering me for a while! it fits because when he breaks off all those 40+ runs i scream it like an idiot (along with run fat butt run) not knowing what it meant

LOL! yes!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:

Inconvenient truth was the name of former Vice President Al Gore's book/film about melting polar ice caps etc.

Gore->Gore connection led to nickname

Correct....and it was Rich Eisen who gave him the nickname.
I was wondering why they called him that in Madden. Everytime I run with Gore they say the inconvenient truth takes the ball.

they already know where this is going.
Share 49ersWebzone