Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by kezar49er:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by PBMStuffedMonkey:
Originally posted by 23zack80:
Originally posted by StuffedMonkey:
Originally posted by 23zack80:
I have been away from an internet connection for two weeks, can someone please tell me what the f**k is going on?

Ok, here's whatsup. Balmer started missing practice for unknown reasons, was excused for 2 days by Singletary and then told that he wasn't excused anymore (still, unknown reasons). During his absence, Glenn Coffee retired out of the blue, deciding that he didn't want to play football anymore and that he had found God in college and that God and he had a conversation about him not playing anymore, and his decision is final and he's going back to school.

Balmer continued to miss camp and the 49ers traded him to the Seahawks for a 6th round pick.

Eric Heitman got injured (broken leg, out 6-8 weeks) and was replaced by Baas for some reason and not Wraggee or a free agent.

The 49ers signed Westbrook to take Coffees place for the year, although Anthony Dixon did well during the first preseason game (20 some carries, 100 yards and a TD)

There has been a rash of minor injuries, Crabtree (kneck), VD (knee) shouldn't miss much time at all, Kyle Williams, our best option at PR, is out for 2 weeks or more with a sprained toe, there has been a few concussions, nothing serious, and Ahmad Brooks has a lacerated kidney and will be re-evaluated in a week or so to see if he'll miss more time.

Thanks, you saved me from reading 50 different things from Maiocco with that.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Brandon Jones was cut and the Seahawks are interested in signing him. It looks like, if they sign him, they'll have a ton of information about our offense and defense going into the first game of the season.

Wow Winners............I feel for you. Thats just wrong... Funny as hell but so wrong. LMAO
i agree. funny but messed up.

I laughed so hard when I read that. Goddamn, did he make another account after he was banned on the Winners one?

He was stuffedmonkey.

Riddle me this?

If someone wants back on this board so BADLY after getting banned -- why make obvious screen names to get banned again?

Or is this just the mindset of a pre-teen?

Damn! I'm old!