LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

Josh Morgan... A household name by year's end?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by TitsMcgee:
Originally posted by susweel:
He's ok but nothing special.

Great farging analysis. Is that how you got to 15,000 posts Mr Veteran? Posts like these?

Look here noob your not gonna last around here by calling out people like that, and also calling people names.

Great farging analysis. Is that how you got to 15,000 posts Mr Veteran? Posts like these?

Look here noob your not gonna last around here by calling out people like that, and also calling people names.

LOL
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:

LOL

He called me an ass clown in another thread. Thats just not cool, their is no need for it.

I agree with this

He just needs to be solid and catch the ball when it comes his way

I have 30 posts myself, and I'm willing to bet that all 30 have more quality in them than your 15,000, so I don't know if Noob is the right term for someone like yourself to use.
Originally posted by Antix:
Morgan will never be loved by this board. VD will be able to drop TD passes that would have gotten us into the playoffs *cough* Seattle *cough* and nobody will say much but Morgan is not gonna get the love he deserves here by in large.

His game is too much like Battle's was. Possession receiver, downfield blocking etc. Its not flashy but important so it's unlikely he'll be a household name beyond anybody that follows the Niners.

This.

Except he's more physical than Battle was.

LOL

He called me an ass clown in another thread. Thats just not cool, their is no need for it.

Yea thats not cool. And I agree, that pretty much sums up josh morgan, I don't think there's much more to him
The press is now officially jizzing all over us.

LOL

Actually, there is a need for it. Negativity is one thing, but negativity without reason or logic is unacceptable. If you don't think Morgan is anything special, tell us why, don't just make blatant concern troll posts to get optimistic fans riled up.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by IHateNegativity:

LOL

Actually, there is a need for it. Negativity is one thing, but negativity without reason or logic is unacceptable. If you don't think Morgan is anything special, tell us why, don't just make blatant concern troll posts to get optimistic fans riled up.

i hope he has a good year

He is the zones wet blanket, but we love him anyways.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for AKfanster.
ummmm only if he starts playing RB. Otherwise, he will continue to be an unknown as long as Raye runs the offense.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Morgan? Really? I'm not convinced Willis is a household name across the NFL landscape, simply because I just don't give the "average NFL fan" that much credit for being knowledgeable.

Take your average stupid person- then realize HALF of them are stupider!

I want to frame this quote and put it on my wall
Originally posted by verb1der:
I've always been hopeful about Morgan, this is his 3rd year right? We'll see what happens...

This
Share 49ersWebzone