There are 175 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vikings at 49ers Preseason Game 2

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
The preview show/lead up to this game is going to be hard to watch. It will be FULL of Favre bulls**t and repeatedly will show the back of the endzone catch that won Minny the game last year.

all the talk will be about favre and nothing about us

Nothing! It will be like "Alex Smith sure sucked last game. He's nothing like Brett Favre. Speaking of which...."
The preview show/lead up to this game is going to be hard to watch. It will be FULL of Favre bulls**t and repeatedly will show the back of the endzone catch that won Minny the game last year.

Nothing! It will be like "Alex Smith sure sucked last game. He's nothing like Brett Favre. Speaking of which...."

Yeah those b*****ds at NBC sure love them some bret favruh
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

thats why i hope we come out firing on all aspects of the game so we can give them something else to suck on
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by ninerdaddy:
I'm looking forward to see what Dixon can do against the William's

He probably wont even get a chance. Robinson will probably take most of carries against their first team D.

and fumble
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Just put the game on mute and listen to the commentary on KNBR.
I really hope Favre plays. We can put him in retirement for good!
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:

I second that notion.
Originally posted by prime21:
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:

I second that notion.

Wouldn't that be priceless. They keep showing the replay of him scoring on us last year. Can you imagine if Willis gets a clean shot on him. We deserve it for all the times we have to keep watching that replay.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Super5:
Originally posted by maya0724:
This will be the game on a national stage where Alex Smith will either Shine or Expose to the world the fraud that he is. Because the Vikings are not going to let us successfully run the ball. So this is where we will have to pass to move the ball down the field. And if Alex cant get the job done, it will be apparent on this national stage.

Hopefully he will take upon this challenge and SHINE and be the leader that we all want him to be. Alex assert yourself man!!!! This is your game to show that you have what it takes to lead this great team into the playoffs. I hope lol

Obviously Alex sucked in his limited first preseason game but are you friggin serious??
He needs to "SHINE" in his 2nd preseason game or he's a fraud???

Was his last season a fraud??

What a !

Improve in the preseason for sure but he needs to really "SHINE" when it counts genious

I would love to see Carr go against the 1st team defense to see if he can prove something.
Originally posted by 49ersinMaryland:
I would love to see Carr go against the 1st team defense to see if he can prove something.

carr sucks, he should never ever start

farve wants to play sunday against us.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

Too bad we won't get to see Nate play with the 1's.