There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vikings at 49ers Preseason Game 2

YO JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT LEROY VANN??? AND LETS SEE TAKE ON SOME PUNT AND KICK RETURNS!!! I MEAN COME ON>>> THAT IS THE ONLY REASON THEY SIGNED HIM
Originally posted by diegoistheDUKE:
YO JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT LEROY VANN??? AND LETS SEE TAKE ON SOME PUNT AND KICK RETURNS!!! I MEAN COME ON>>> THAT IS THE ONLY REASON THEY SIGNED HIM

have you been asleep dude????? dude was cut like a wk ago

Crabtree going to play?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
ESPN reporting Favre may make cameo appearance in 49ers game

Excellent.

If I were Manhusky, I'd run all out blitz' on every play Favre was in. Extra incentives for whoever put him on his back on each play.

This
i hope they play westbrook for a few series.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Lol
Originally posted by nyy52nova24:
Crabtree going to play?

doutbt it...........
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
ESPN reporting Favre may make cameo appearance in 49ers game

Excellent.

If I were Manhusky, I'd run all out blitz' on every play Favre was in. Extra incentives for whoever put him on his back on each play.

I'm not the type to wish injury on anybody, but if Favre were to get blasted on a blindside blitz and be knocked out for the season, I wouldn't miss any sleep over it.

I'd go buy a Vikings PiƱata (cuz I'm mexican) and have a party.

im irish,and we do pinatas! i want a favre one! full size with lots of little airplane bottles in it!!!!
I glad that A.Davis is getting early work against elite talent. I think it can only help him as the season begins.

I can't wait to check out my new seats.....
Word is Sing will be wearing a mic during the game

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/17/costas-interviews-shanahan-on-sunday-night-football/
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Word is Sing will be wearing a mic during the game

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/17/costas-interviews-shanahan-on-sunday-night-football/

cant wait to hear those sound bytes!

MEGA PHAILZ
The preview show/lead up to this game is going to be hard to watch. It will be FULL of Favre bulls**t and repeatedly will show the back of the endzone catch that won Minny the game last year.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
The preview show/lead up to this game is going to be hard to watch. It will be FULL of Favre bulls**t and repeatedly will show the back of the endzone catch that won Minny the game last year.

all the talk will be about favre and nothing about us