LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 334 users in the forums

Vikings at 49ers Preseason Game 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Chief:
You all calling for an injury are just asking for karma to bite you in the ass.

I'm calling for it. Karma you can take Smith with you!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Meh, this game is gonna be a crapshoot, expect Alex Smith throw more interceptions/mis-communications since absolutely zero of our offensive weapons will even be playing.

Do these guys ever f**king play? When is crabtree going to play with his sore neck? wtf is this s**t.
Originally posted by Method:
Meh, this game is gonna be a crapshoot, expect Alex Smith throw more interceptions/mis-communications since absolutely zero of our offensive weapons will even be playing.

Do these guys ever f**king play? When is crabtree going to play with his sore neck? wtf is this s**t.

preseason
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by Method:

preseason

well atleast get in practice. we need consistency
Originally posted by socal81:

AMEN! Flush both them turds down the f**king drain!
I'm really surprised how much the starters in the Philadelphia Cincinnati game played today. If that happens in the game on sunday then Davis will be playing against some number 1's not 2's, and if that's the case then maybe he is showing something a little extra to them to make them doubt who the real starter should be. I'm not saying that Davis should be the starter, all i'm saying he must be doing something right, right?
Originally posted by socal81:

AMEN! Flush both them turds down the f**king drain!

What the f**k? You two jokers are seriously saying you want our starting QB injured? f**king bulls**t.
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY, A CHANCE TO END IT ALL, ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!!

i hope we hit real good in this game just for revenge from last year but dont hurt him hes on my fantasy football team and i need him and nice pics
HAHAHAHAHA you even got a Madden pic in there!

that the Niners will end up playing a home playoff game against the wild card Vikings. In doing so, we will give Brett Favre the retirement he deserves; courtesy of Patrick Willis!
the only image i remember is the most recent one that counts
I'd rather Willis do it. Get his feisty ass prepared and hyped for the season. Also it will add another b***h to his list.
I say we need to give that farewell retirement gift this sunday, Manusky release the hounds.
Best part is P.Willis will be playing in a few series this Sunday evening. Willis is the dog, Favre is the chew toy.
Share 49ersWebzone