There are 425 users in the forums
49ers/Colts preseason game recorded?
Aug 15, 2010 at 2:09 PM
- Winners
- Member
- Posts: 371
Don't let me down, I know someone here did, or is working on it!
Aug 15, 2010 at 2:39 PM
- Winners
- Member
- Posts: 371
bumping one last time :(
Aug 15, 2010 at 2:45 PM
- NickSh49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,939
NFLN is showing it again later... check your listings!
Aug 15, 2010 at 2:45 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
they'll probably air it again either later tonight or during the week
Aug 15, 2010 at 2:47 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
I don't recommend starting any more threads about this.
Aug 15, 2010 at 3:32 PM
- Winners
- Member
- Posts: 371
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I don't recommend starting any more threads about this.
I don't see any other thread like it at all, and it's about the 49ers, so it's clearly acceptable.
Also, I don't see mod under your name anymore, so mind your business.
Aug 15, 2010 at 3:33 PM
- Winners
- Member
- Posts: 371
Originally posted by NickSh49:
NFLN is showing it again later... check your listings!
Yeah tomorrow at 8 am
Aug 15, 2010 at 3:34 PM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,123
Originally posted by Winners:Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I don't recommend starting any more threads about this.
I don't see any other thread like it at all, and it's about the 49ers, so it's clearly acceptable.
Also, I don't see mod under your name anymore, so mind your business.
I recorded it in HD
But you seem like a dick, so good luck with your problem
Aug 15, 2010 at 3:35 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by RonMexico:Originally posted by Winners:Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I don't recommend starting any more threads about this.
I don't see any other thread like it at all, and it's about the 49ers, so it's clearly acceptable.
Also, I don't see mod under your name anymore, so mind your business.
I recorded it in HD
But you seem like a dick, so good luck with your problem
Aug 15, 2010 at 3:35 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
Originally posted by RonMexico:Originally posted by Winners:Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I don't recommend starting any more threads about this.
I don't see any other thread like it at all, and it's about the 49ers, so it's clearly acceptable.
Also, I don't see mod under your name anymore, so mind your business.
I recorded it in HD
But you seem like a dick, so good luck with your problem
that's just plain MEAN but funny as hell though
Aug 15, 2010 at 3:36 PM
- eamjr10
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,233
Originally posted by RonMexico:Originally posted by Winners:Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I don't recommend starting any more threads about this.
I don't see any other thread like it at all, and it's about the 49ers, so it's clearly acceptable.
Also, I don't see mod under your name anymore, so mind your business.
I recorded it in HD
But you seem like a dick, so good luck with your problem
^This
Aug 15, 2010 at 3:36 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
Aug 15, 2010 at 3:38 PM
- PTulini
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,412
Originally posted by RonMexico:Originally posted by Winners:Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I don't recommend starting any more threads about this.
I don't see any other thread like it at all, and it's about the 49ers, so it's clearly acceptable.
Also, I don't see mod under your name anymore, so mind your business.
I recorded it in HD
But you seem like a dick, so good luck with your problem
Aug 15, 2010 at 3:39 PM
- Winners
- Member
- Posts: 371
Originally posted by RonMexico:Originally posted by Winners:Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I don't recommend starting any more threads about this.
I don't see any other thread like it at all, and it's about the 49ers, so it's clearly acceptable.
Also, I don't see mod under your name anymore, so mind your business.
I recorded it in HD
But you seem like a dick, so good luck with your problem
I recorded it too hurrr durrr. Sure are a lot of 13 year olds on this website.