LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 369 users in the forums

Coffee Who? Dixon is an animal

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Coffee Who? Dixon is an animal

Anthony Dixon tore it up today. What would you rate his debut performance?
B+
he wont start in place of Gore until he learns all the Blitz pick ups and line reads.

Here to hoping he's a fast learner
Originally posted by global_nomad:
he wont start in place of Gore until he learns all the Blitz pick ups and line reads.

good call? lol

he didnt play that good

[ Edited by SF4EVA on Aug 15, 2010 at 12:21:17 ]
Originally posted by RonMexico:

good call? lol

I mean in the preseason of course. M Rob might get another start
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
My boy Dixon is looking mighty nimble out there today. MRob should stick to ST.
TOUCHDOWN DIXON!!!
Great stiff arm, agile, good burst to end zone. He's a goofy looking guy but so far so good.

i don't wanna make any assumptions off one preseason game because coffee looked beastly against the raiders in his first preseason game (what was it, 200 yards?). i will say that he looks a lot more agile since he made most of his plays on his own when the s**tty line broke down.
Can someone tell me why the Niners would want to change Dixon's running style? Maybe they want him to run more straight ahead like MRob...
Originally posted by RonMexico:

good call? lol

I mean in the preseason of course. M Rob might get another start

gotcha lol

ya I already see no reason for m-rob to start
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
i don't wanna make any assumptions off one preseason game because coffee looked beastly against the raiders in his first preseason game (what was it, 200 yards?). i will say that he looks a lot more agile since he made most of his plays on his own when the s**tty line broke down.

Totally diffrent. Mrob also looked like a beast. Both Rob and Coffee where running through holes the size of the grand canyon. Dixon is making it happen on his own.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
How many yards did Dixon rack up? 70-75?
Share 49ersWebzone