LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 200 users in the forums

Webzone Wembley Headcount

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
is there any way you guys can get a refund?

I flew from fresno to seattle to watch yesterdays joke it was a painful flight home

That is why i'm making a memorable vacation out of it. The football game will merely be a finale to a 17 day trip
Originally posted by modninerfan:

I flew from fresno to seattle to watch yesterdays joke it was a painful flight home

That is why i'm making a memorable vacation out of it. The football game will merely be a finale to a 17 day trip

oh good have fun and i'll think we'll beat the broncos i'm still scratching my head over yesterday
  • mod
  • Veteran

oh good have fun and i'll think we'll beat the broncos i'm still scratching my head over yesterday

yeah, i'm not gonna let it ruin my trip if we lose... I will have to find some places to watch the games i'll miss while in Spain though, that will be a little difficult.
Mod, awesome work with that layout. And lmao at Fricker's LUCKY SOB comment on it!
  • mod
  • Veteran

I have all my hotel rooms reserved for Spain and England... looking forward to seeing you guys there

arriving on the 30th departing on the 2nd

i like the user name sjniner lol close to my username.nice name bro.

[ Edited by SjNinerFan on Sep 17, 2010 at 03:09:02 ]
I'll be there, block 105 row 40.
  • mod
  • Veteran
My hard drive crashed and I lost the .PSD map
got our tix today!!!!
49ers are really stinking it up right now and I'm having second thoughts about spending another dime to attend any other local games. And its only a 3 hour drive for me. I cant imagine spending the money to travel to London for the game. Props to you guys that are going cause you are definitely more dedicated fans than I am.

I was there for the first 49ers regular season game played outside the USA now we going to the second regular season 49ers game been play outside the USA. this is my team and I will support till I die no matter what.....Go niners!!!

[ Edited by elbolitas49ers on Oct 14, 2010 at 11:13:54 ]
Subject: Lunch in London

This is a good time and place to announce an informal get-together for fans attending the Denver game in London. Arrangements have been made to have a no host lunch of the Niner Faithful on Saturday, October 30 at Noon at Waxy O’Connors, an Irish pub located at 14 – 16 Rupert St, London. http://www.waxyoconnors.co.uk/london. Waxy O’Connors is near the Piccadilly Circus tube station which is on the Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines. We have tentatively been given the Dargle Bar room with a capacity of about 50. If we have a lot less we’ll be given some nearby tables; if we have more, we’ll overflow into adjoining areas. Seating will be first come-first seated. The major bloggers have been invited and so far Messrs. Barrows (SacBee), Brown (MercNews), Fucinello (Niner Nation) and Maiocco (Comcast) have indicated they’ll be there if schedules allow, and Eric Branch (Press Democrat) is also a possibility. Please indicate how many in your party intend to participate by sending an email to [email protected] as soon as possible. We need a reasonably accurate headcount soon in order to save the room. Your email address will be retained in case it’s needed for later updates regarding the event.

“Londonniner” --- the organizer
  • DJD
  • Veteran
This head count still up to date??
  • mod
  • Veteran
bump
We have moved to section 248. The tickets in section 208 have been sold to friends.

See you Sunday in Wembley.

Go Niners !
Share 49ersWebzone