LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 439 users in the forums

Training Camp 2010

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jimrat201:
I haven't been to a training camp since 2008..............do they scan your ticket because I was thinking about making double tickets since my lady accidently deleted a ticket on her email and I'm a family member short

I am sure they will email you another one. Would be better off calling them then potentially getting embarrassed but I live in Wisconsin so I would have no idea about scanning tickets.

[ Edited by WestCoast on Aug 1, 2010 at 21:21:55 ]
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by 228niner:
Seems like august got here quick, i'm excited and looking forward to a great season

what do you mean it took forever to get here

Yeah I agree, it took forever...

I really want Davis and Iupati taking 1st team spots as soon as possible. The level of talent around them is at good enough. It literally can't be as bad as Snyder. (ahem.. Kwame). Anyway, those guys starting and developing chemistry with Staley, Heitmann, and Rachal. I think its crazy to say, but our offensive line may be the best in the NFL in 1 or 2 years.

That is exactly what Mariucci said on draft night.
From 49ers.com

"The only turnover of the day took place when a Smith pass intended for tight end Joe Jon Finley sailed and wound up in the arms of safety Dashon Goldson."

Originally posted by defenderDX:
From 49ers.com

"The only turnover of the day took place when a Smith pass intended for tight end Joe Jon Finley sailed and wound up in the arms of safety Dashon Goldson."

I never saw that part, maybe it was JJF's fault. Alex has almost zero chemistry/reps with that dude, not to mention he's a piss-poor recieving TE.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Anyone know when the first Preseason game is?
Originally posted by BHulman:
Seems like august got here quick, i'm excited and looking forward to a great season

I really want Davis and Iupati taking 1st team spots as soon as possible. The level of talent around them is at good enough. It literally can't be as bad as Snyder. (ahem.. Kwame). Anyway, those guys starting and developing chemistry with Staley, Heitmann, and Rachal. I think its crazy to say, but our offensive line may be the best in the NFL in 1 or 2 years.

Yes, you're right, very similar ideas, i guess i could go get a reference citation for you, but it doesn't change the fact that it's sound logic.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
From 49ers.com

I never saw that part, maybe it was JJF's fault. Alex has almost zero chemistry/reps with that dude, not to mention he's a piss-poor recieving TE.

1st day of TC. Oh well. Glad defense is looking solid. We need all the help in our secondary.

I'd rather have Smith turn over the ball now than in December. JTO was a "stud" during TC only to have what...22 turn overs to start his illustrious starting gig. Haha.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
From 49ers.com

1st day of TC. Oh well. Glad defense is looking solid. We need all the help in our secondary.

I'd rather have Smith turn over the ball now than in December. JTO was a "stud" during TC only to have what...22 turn overs to start his illustrious starting gig. Haha.

ughhhhh i hated jto
Originally posted by BHulman:

Yes, you're right, very similar ideas, i guess i could go get a reference citation for you, but it doesn't change the fact that it's sound logic.

I'm agreeing with you. I just threw in what Mariucci said to lend your conjecture some support.

i hope there will be a ton of photos from training camp ave a good one
Originally posted by Ether:

It's LIVE on NFL Network. Sunday, August 15 @ 1:00pm ET/10:00am PT!

QB Alex Smith

Coach Singletary with LBs Takeo Spikes and Patrick Willis

49ers Training Camp Pictures: August 1

WE HAVE PICTURES!!!

[ Edited by zozell on Aug 1, 2010 at 23:58:29 ]
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by Ether:

It's LIVE on NFL Network. Sunday, August 15 @ 1:00pm ET/10:00am PT!

Really? why is it on NFL Network?
Share 49ersWebzone