There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Training Camp 2010

Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by JoeO321:
Quote:
It was a light practice this afternoon with the 49ers running a couple notches below "game tempo." The most interesting visuals occurred at the conclusion of practice. Quarterback Alex Smith, receivers Michael Crabtree, Josh Morgan and Ted Ginn, running back Frank Gore and tight end Vernon Davis formed a circle and spent about 10 minutes just talking after practice. At the end of their confab, they put their hands together like a basketball team breaking a huddle after a timeout.

man that gives me chills... i think they know theyr about to do something special and everybody belives in alex[/left]

OTB

You haven't been here long enough to use OTB

lol
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Quote:
It was a light practice this afternoon with the 49ers running a couple notches below "game tempo." The most interesting visuals occurred at the conclusion of practice. Quarterback Alex Smith, receivers Michael Crabtree, Josh Morgan and Ted Ginn, running back Frank Gore and tight end Vernon Davis formed a circle and spent about 10 minutes just talking after practice. At the end of their confab, they put their hands together like a basketball team breaking a huddle after a timeout.

man that gives me chills... i think they know theyr about to do something special and everybody belives in alex[/left]

OTB

lol

I've been here since '04 and I still don't know what OTB means.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Quote:

OTB

lol

same here....
Quote:

OTB

lol

There's a member of the 49erswebzone forums that goes by the name of "boast." This "boast" is a pretty old fella. When someone posts something that's old, we reply with "Older than boast" or "OTB".
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Quote:

OTB

lol

There's a member of the 49erswebzone forums that goes by the name of "boast." This "boast" is a pretty old fella. When someone posts something that's old, we reply with "Older than boast" or "OTB".

LOL thanks Syber.
Quote:

OTB

lol

LOL thanks Syber.

freakin' noob...

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by kidash:
Quote:

OTB

lol

LOL thanks Syber.

freakin' noob...

Yes I am.

Took me a while to know what FTW and FTL meant.
Quote:

OTB

lol

LOL thanks Syber.

freakin' noob...

Yes I am.

Kolohe FTL!!!!!

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Quote:

OTB

lol

LOL thanks Syber.

freakin' noob...

Yes I am.

Kolohe FTL!!!!!

Dammit Oliver stop laughing at me.
What is the status of VD? Will he be ready for the Seachickens?
Originally posted by Youngone:
What is the status of VD? Will he be ready for the Seachickens?

Yeah, Vernon is more than healthy right now but we don't want to ding him up, he might see limited action against the Chargers, but it all depends upon how Sing feels.

Crabs will be starting simply based on how much time he's missed (important pre-season snaps/route-reads a 2nd year WR needs to know so he may gel with his QB better).
Quote:

OTB

Hush. OTB
Quote:

OTB

Hush. OTB

You hush. VTB
Originally posted by Method:
Quote:

OTB

Hush. OTB

You hush. VTB

Shaddap. STB
Quote:
• Rusty or not, Crabtree stands out. On one short pass in 7-on-7, S Taylor Mays was all over him on a crossing route, but Crabs managed to tip the ball and catch it mostly with one hand. One of the better 4-yard gains you're likely to see.