There are 178 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Training Camp 2010

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
any one else a little worried we might get a little rusty come seattle game?

Not at all.

This. Just because the team is breaking camp does not mean practices are over. Starting next week, the team starts its regular weekly game prep.

ohok thats a little more comforting

thanks
mattbarrows

Singletary said he'd like to see Kevin Jurovich take a couple of punts, maybe Phillip Adams as well ...

MaioccoCSN

Gore, Westbrook, Crabtree will play Sat vs. Raiders, Singletary said. Vernon Davis will not.

MaioccoCSN

ASmith, Gore, Crabtree, Ginn, Morgan and VDavis spend time on field after practice just chatting -- bonding.

mattbarrows

Gullory, Jurovich and perhaps Adams will get a chance to return punts in Oakland, Singletary says ...
Originally posted by jreff22:
mattbarrows

Singletary said he'd like to see Kevin Jurovich take a couple of punts, maybe Phillip Adams as well ...

MaioccoCSN

Gore, Westbrook, Crabtree will play Sat vs. Raiders, Singletary said. Vernon Davis will not.

MaioccoCSN

ASmith, Gore, Crabtree, Ginn, Morgan and VDavis spend time on field after practice just chatting -- bonding.

mattbarrows

Gullory, Jurovich and perhaps Adams will get a chance to return punts in Oakland, Singletary says ...

i hope vd's knee is not gonna be a problem
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by jreff22:
mattbarrows

MaioccoCSN

MaioccoCSN

mattbarrows

i hope vd's knee is not gonna be a problem

doubt it
http://www.csnbayarea.com/08/26/10/49ers-Camp-Report-Practice-31/landing_maiocco_v3.html?blockID=298629&feedID=5936

Quote:
It was a light practice this afternoon with the 49ers running a couple notches below "game tempo." The most interesting visuals occurred at the conclusion of practice. Quarterback Alex Smith, receivers Michael Crabtree, Josh Morgan and Ted Ginn, running back Frank Gore and tight end Vernon Davis formed a circle and spent about 10 minutes just talking after practice. At the end of their confab, they put their hands together like a basketball team breaking a huddle after a timeout.

Good to hear but . . . . No Delanie ???
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
http://www.csnbayarea.com/08/26/10/49ers-Camp-Report-Practice-31/landing_maiocco_v3.html?blockID=298629&feedID=5936

Quote:
It was a light practice this afternoon with the 49ers running a couple notches below "game tempo." The most interesting visuals occurred at the conclusion of practice. Quarterback Alex Smith, receivers Michael Crabtree, Josh Morgan and Ted Ginn, running back Frank Gore and tight end Vernon Davis formed a circle and spent about 10 minutes just talking after practice. At the end of their confab, they put their hands together like a basketball team breaking a huddle after a timeout.

thats awesome, that s**t gets me so pumped up. if our oline plays well and raye stays up for the whole game our offense has the making to be explosive

Quote:

he's not a starter
i'm just wondering how the F0ck i start a thread on http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/ lol
Originally posted by 49erAllTheWay:
i'm just wondering how the F0ck i start a thread on http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/ lol

MEGA FAILZ
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Quote:

he's not a starter

Depends on the personnel package. With Ginn there as the 3rd WR, it seemed a little odd to me that Walker wasn't there as the 2nd TE. I'm sure there's nothing at all to read into it . . . it just seemed wierd.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Quote:

he's not a starter

Depends on the personnel package. With Ginn there as the 3rd WR, it seemed a little odd to me that Walker wasn't there as the 2nd TE. I'm sure there's nothing at all to read into it . . . it just seemed wierd.

maybe they don't like him

• mayo49
  • Veteran
MM
Next practice: The 49ers have a short walk-through scheduled for Friday morning. They have concluded the training camp portion of preseason. The 49ers face the Raiders on Saturday at the Oakland Coliseum at 6 p.m.
[ Edited by mayo63 on Aug 27, 2010 at 5:04 AM ]
Quote:

man that gives me chills... i think they know theyr about to do something special and everybody belives in alex[/left]
Originally posted by JoeO321:
Quote:

man that gives me chills... i think they know theyr about to do something special and everybody belives in alex[/left]

OTB
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by JoeO321:
Quote:

OTB

You haven't been here long enough to use OTB