Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by jayb49er:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

If he wasn't as good as he was, I would have wanted him kicked off the team for that dance alone.

Why? The chicken dance was awesome.

+1.

+2

+3

+4

That dude must not have been a real niner fan, that dance was epic.. better than the mile high salute.

+5

And it usually meant something we don't have on a regular basis anymore - a pick by the secondary.

The only thing you guys like about that dance is that it makes all you non rythmic folk feel like you can dance too.....It's like doing the humpty...

If he wasn't as good as he was, I would have wanted him kicked off the team for that dance alone.

+1.

+2

+3

+4

That dude must not have been a real niner fan, that dance was epic.. better than the mile high salute.

+5

And it usually meant something we don't have on a regular basis anymore - a pick by the secondary.

The only thing you guys like about that dance is that it makes all you non rythmic folk feel like you can dance too.....It's like doing the humpty...

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by jreff22:

That is one of those things a white person cannot do and look cool at the same time.

Purple Drank and Snuggies FTW

Who the f**k brings their snuggie to camping?

Obviously...we are all looking at them!

That looks about right!!!
[ Edited by 9erluv415 on Jul 26, 2010 at 4:20 PM ]
Forgive me for dragging this post back onto topic -- how could I do such a thing -- but I just don't see it.

We're ranked above the Eaglets? Really? We haven't beaten them in nearly a decade. And now? Suddenly? We're better than they are? Really.

We're ranked ahead of a lot of teams that we either couldn't beat last season or haven't been able to get close too for the last 4-5 years.

I don't see it. I'm not buying into the optimism.

+1.

+2

+3

+4

+5

+ a Googleplex. Best. Dance. Ever.
Quote:
Immediate expectations for QB Charlie Whitehurst subsided pretty quickly once Seattle hit the practice field. (Sando)
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Quote:
Immediate expectations for QB Charlie Whitehurst subsided pretty quickly once Seattle hit the practice field. (Sando)

#12.. Sounds about right.
Originally posted by 9ersnation:

LMAO that never fails to crack me up
Originally posted by boast:

DAAAAAMN. Reminds me of a chick I know except she never moved it like that..

+1.

+2

+3

+4

+5

+6
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:

+1.

+2

+3

+4

+5

+6

+7

He first cuts the chicken's head off, then proceeds to do the headless chicken dance. Classic.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by jreff22:

That is one of those things a white person cannot do and look cool at the same time.

Purple Drank and Snuggies FTW

-9fA

You could put the pointer sisters in those s**ts next to a tent doing that and they will look just as stupid.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/powerchart?team=sfo