LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

LeRoy Vann - the most jacked grill EVER!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Quick-Hits-with-CBRS-LeRoy-Vann/84a9d027-ad1f-4a99-8509-3518c4f87416

My man looks like the dude who got curbed in American History X. I sincerely hope he uses some of the NFL cha-ching to rectify that mouth monstrosity.
He said he has a facebook. I wonder how many active 49ers have facebook accounts that are actually theirs?
i seen worse grills.. but yea it was hurt
This thread just made me realize how long the off season is.
Originally posted by jayb49er:
This thread just made me realize how long the off season is.

Right. Who cares? THAT BOY CAN RUN.

....Carry on.
hopefully he'll make the team so he can get that fixed.
man I hope this guys makes the team.

Originally posted by Rathman_44:
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Quick-Hits-with-CBRS-LeRoy-Vann/84a9d027-ad1f-4a99-8509-3518c4f87416

My man looks like the dude who got curbed in American History X. I sincerely hope he uses some of the NFL cha-ching to rectify that mouth monstrosity.

Of all the possible comparisons, why this one? I'm not trying to be a jerk but this comment is a bit offensive.

Darell Jackson must be his brother...

Originally posted by NinerGold39:

i hate watching this knowing he probably wont make the team.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

he will make the special teams i bet his pace is unreal but the defences he was running against were a mess i cant see many like that in nfl but he could be awsum
  • tac22
  • Veteran
Is that Samuel L Jackson commentating on the youtube clips?
Originally posted by crazzyscotsman:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

he will make the special teams i bet his pace is unreal but the defences he was running against were a mess i cant see many like that in nfl but he could be awsum

hope so. But being that Williams and Ginn are perfectly capable of returning kicks AND getting playing time at WR, Vann is the odd man out. He plays CB, but he's pretty small.
Share 49ersWebzone