Ellen and I are
100 MUTHA FCKIN PERCENT
There are 515 users in the forums
*Official 12/16/10 SD Game Group Tickets Thread*
Aug 24, 2010 at 3:12 PM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,083
Aug 24, 2010 at 3:18 PM
- NineFourNiner
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 78,586
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Ellen and I are
100 MUTHA FCKIN PERCENT
Aug 24, 2010 at 3:23 PM
- Jakemall
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,802
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:Originally posted by RonMexico:
Ellen and I are
100 MUTHA FCKIN PERCENT
So...does that mean it's a 50% chance for each of you?
Aug 24, 2010 at 3:35 PM
- NineFourNiner
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 78,586
FIRST POST UPDATED!
Aug 24, 2010 at 3:36 PM
- truniners
- Veteran
- Posts: 14
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I am looking into buying group tickets for those that want to go to this game in December. Before I get too far into it, I need a rough head count as to who will be attending and will want to sit with fellow zoners.
If you are going, want to buy a group ticket AND are willing to pay for it as soon as we get seats locked in, please respond in this thread. I'm not bankrolling anybody, so you are going to have to commit and pay for seats in advance.
DETAILS:
The Chargers have group seats available in the upper View Level and Endzone View sections. Dark Blue and Light Blue here -
LINK TO PICTURE
Tickets are $74-$79 each and there is a 25 seat minimum. For $5, I think that we'd rather be on the sidelines than in the endzone, don't you?
Tickets are on sale now, so the sooner that we can buy them, the better.
So far, the 100% people are:
Me +3
Stoney
Luv
phat +3
babyshaq+2
Niner_Demon
Axedgrinder+1
619sandiego49er+3
=20 people so far.
Please post your name in this thread if you are down.
(Reply #36)
*Update - to ensure that we get seats, I think that we should plan on buying as soon as we get 25 people to commit. Would everyone be ok with sending me $ so that I can buy the tickets?*
Once you guys have 25 you will get an account # and can add to your original group. I just ordered 17 more.
Aug 25, 2010 at 12:20 AM
- Cowboyhtr24
- Veteran
- Posts: 72
I'm interested. Is it too late to get in on this?
Aug 26, 2010 at 10:33 AM
- babyshaq90
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,315
Just got a call from the charger guy who coordinates season tickets asking me if I was still interested ha
Aug 26, 2010 at 12:14 PM
- NineFourNiner
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 78,586
Originally posted by babyshaq90:
Just got a call from the charger guy who coordinates season tickets asking me if I was still interested ha
me too. I told him that I was waiting.....
Aug 26, 2010 at 3:59 PM
- ninerfan818
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,410
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:Originally posted by babyshaq90:
Just got a call from the charger guy who coordinates season tickets asking me if I was still interested ha
me too. I told him that I was waiting.....

I too really want to see this get coordinated. I am all in...Being a chef by trade I might just bring some good grub
Aug 26, 2010 at 4:05 PM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,083
Originally posted by ninerfan818:Originally posted by NineFourNiner:Originally posted by babyshaq90:
Just got a call from the charger guy who coordinates season tickets asking me if I was still interested ha
me too. I told him that I was waiting.....
I too really want to see this get coordinated. I am all in...Being a chef by trade I might just bring some good grub
you WILL
Aug 26, 2010 at 4:07 PM
- ninerfan818
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,410
Originally posted by RonMexico:Originally posted by ninerfan818:Originally posted by NineFourNiner:Originally posted by babyshaq90:
Just got a call from the charger guy who coordinates season tickets asking me if I was still interested ha
me too. I told him that I was waiting.....
I too really want to see this get coordinated. I am all in...Being a chef by trade I might just bring some good grub
you WILL
Lets get these dang tickets ordered!!!
Aug 26, 2010 at 4:22 PM
- NineFourNiner
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 78,586
Originally posted by ninerfan818:Originally posted by RonMexico:Originally posted by ninerfan818:Originally posted by NineFourNiner:Originally posted by babyshaq90:
Just got a call from the charger guy who coordinates season tickets asking me if I was still interested ha
me too. I told him that I was waiting.....
I too really want to see this get coordinated. I am all in...Being a chef by trade I might just bring some good grub
you WILL
Lets get these dang tickets ordered!!!
Thoughts on how to do that?
I've offered to collect the funds to buy the tickets via paypal, but have not gotten any solid responses.
Aug 26, 2010 at 4:22 PM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,083
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:Originally posted by ninerfan818:Originally posted by RonMexico:Originally posted by ninerfan818:Originally posted by NineFourNiner:Originally posted by babyshaq90:
Just got a call from the charger guy who coordinates season tickets asking me if I was still interested ha
me too. I told him that I was waiting.....
I too really want to see this get coordinated. I am all in...Being a chef by trade I might just bring some good grub
you WILL
Lets get these dang tickets ordered!!!
Thoughts on how to do that?
I've offered to collect the funds to buy the tickets via paypal, but have not gotten any solid responses.
I can pay you in Hugs and Snuggles
Aug 26, 2010 at 5:40 PM
- ninerfan818
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,410
Originally posted by RonMexico:Originally posted by NineFourNiner:Originally posted by ninerfan818:Originally posted by RonMexico:Originally posted by ninerfan818:Originally posted by NineFourNiner:Originally posted by babyshaq90:
Just got a call from the charger guy who coordinates season tickets asking me if I was still interested ha
me too. I told him that I was waiting.....
I too really want to see this get coordinated. I am all in...Being a chef by trade I might just bring some good grub
you WILL
Lets get these dang tickets ordered!!!
Thoughts on how to do that?
I've offered to collect the funds to buy the tickets via paypal, but have not gotten any solid responses.
I can pay you in Hugs and Snuggles
Lets get a serious recount, pm people interested and lets get the money together. I am all over it plus a friend of mine will probably go. I am in for two tickets. No more tire kicking, serrious applicants only apply.

Go Niners!!
Aug 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,083
Originally posted by ninerfan818:Originally posted by RonMexico:Originally posted by NineFourNiner:Originally posted by ninerfan818:Originally posted by RonMexico:Originally posted by ninerfan818:Originally posted by NineFourNiner:Originally posted by babyshaq90:
Just got a call from the charger guy who coordinates season tickets asking me if I was still interested ha
me too. I told him that I was waiting.....
I too really want to see this get coordinated. I am all in...Being a chef by trade I might just bring some good grub
you WILL
Lets get these dang tickets ordered!!!
Thoughts on how to do that?
I've offered to collect the funds to buy the tickets via paypal, but have not gotten any solid responses.
I can pay you in Hugs and Snuggles
Lets get a serious recount, pm people interested and lets get the money together. I am all over it plus a friend of mine will probably go. I am in for two tickets. No more tire kicking, serrious applicants only apply.
Go Niners!!
RednGold and I are in, already have our trip planned out