There are 177 users in the forums

*Official 12/16/10 SD Game Group Tickets Thread*

Shop Find 49ers gear online
im gonna talk to Holly about this. Would love to do this, just gotta figure out money situation along with driving situation.
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
im gonna talk to Holly about this. Would love to do this, just gotta figure out money situation along with driving situation.

We have a vanpool going for those of us from up north. You're definitely welcome to ride along. So far we don't even have enough to fill a minivan. Wed, Thurs, and Friday trip.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by skeetskeet:

We have a vanpool going for those of us from up north. You're definitely welcome to ride along. So far we don't even have enough to fill a minivan. Wed, Thurs, and Friday trip.

nice. that sounds awesome. ill talk to Hols. are we crashing at Coreys?!

lets get this done!!!
Sweet. I should know by the end of the week if im able to make it. Gotta make sure it wont class with finals.
Originally posted by 619sandiego49er:
lets get this done!!!

what part of SD
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by 619sandiego49er:
lets get this done!!!

what part of SD

chula vista

looks like we are at about 20 people now.
who do we give our money to for the game. and when dose it have to be in?
Originally posted by anubis5:

It is all in flux. If everyone is cool with it, I can collect funds and buy the tickets. I'd like to buy them as soon as we hit 25, and we are at 20 now. So, within the next 3 weeks or so.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

It is all in flux. If everyone is cool with it, I can collect funds and buy the tickets. I'd like to buy them as soon as we hit 25, and we are at 20 now. So, within the next 3 weeks or so.

And how would I get my money 2 u?

PayPal or check.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
K I guess you are right

but if we cant get 25 people there are 16 seats in end zone 61 and 14 in end zone 13 for 73 and 75 dollars on stubhub. i think we will get 25 so it will be cheaper and we wont get charged convenience charges for group tickets through the box office im guessing

You are forgetting to add the fees $$$$ to get tickets on stub hub + shipping cost? Get your final price before purchasing!

PayPal or check.

And how do i do that?

PayPal or check.

And how do i do that?

For paypal, you'll need an account. Once we get things better settled, I can also provide an address to send checks to.
Share 49ersWebzone