LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

*Official 12/16/10 SD Game Group Tickets Thread*

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am looking into buying group tickets for those that want to go to this game in December. Before I get too far into it, I need a rough head count as to who will be attending and will want to sit with fellow zoners.

If you are going, want to buy a group ticket AND are willing to pay for it as soon as we get seats locked in, please respond in this thread. I'm not bankrolling anybody, so you are going to have to commit and pay for seats in advance.

DETAILS:

The Chargers have group seats available in the upper View Level and Endzone View sections. Dark Blue and Light Blue here -
LINK TO PICTURE

Tickets are $74-$79 each and there is a 25 seat minimum. For $5, I think that we'd rather be on the sidelines than in the endzone, don't you?

Tickets are on sale now, so the sooner that we can buy them, the better.

So far, the 100% people are:

Me +3
Stoney
Luv +1
babyshaq+2
Niner_Demon
Axegrinder+1
619sandiego49er+3
skeetskeet +2
Multibomber
ninerfan818
49ersrgolden
RonMexico
49ersRednGold

=25 people so far.

Please post your name in this thread if you are down.

(Reply #78)

*Update - to ensure that we get seats, I think that we should plan on buying as soon as possible. Would everyone be ok with sending me $ so that I can buy the tickets?*
[ Edited by NineFourNiner on Aug 24, 2010 at 3:36 PM ]
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Depending on the price it will be probably be me + 2 or 3
79 dollars for upper level? i thought it would be much cheaper than single tickets which are like 60-70
i love rough head.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
79 dollars for upper level? i thought it would be much cheaper than single tickets which are like 60-70

According to the map, most seats are $98.
i am 100 percent down. i think my last day of class is on that thursday so i will ask to change the day of my final.

id say either plus 1 or 2 for mee

and change the date on the header its wrong!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

rly? on stubhub those seats start at 56

but anyway ill stop complaining about money. im still down i will save just for this game. try to get the lower level part of the blue though i heard they are much better.

and for the tailgate are we allowed to smoke hookah in the parking lot?
would group tickets be offered at discounted rates? or do they still go for the regular price?

rly? on stubhub those seats start at 56

but anyway ill stop complaining about money. im still down i will save just for this game. try to get the lower level part of the blue though i heard they are much better.

and for the tailgate are we allowed to smoke hookah in the parking lot?

Bro - If you have time to locate a block of cheaper seats, please do. I'm all about value.

Sure, unless you get caught by an ig'nant po-po.

K I guess you are right

but if we cant get 25 people there are 16 seats in end zone 61 and 14 in end zone 13 for 73 and 75 dollars on stubhub. i think we will get 25 so it will be cheaper and we wont get charged convenience charges for group tickets through the box office im guessing
I am in.
K I guess you are right

but if we cant get 25 people there are 16 seats in end zone 61 and 14 in end zone 13 for 73 and 75 dollars on stubhub. i think we will get 25 so it will be cheaper and we wont get charged convenience charges for group tickets through the box office im guessing

True. No fees are added on by the team. However, you raise a good point: Maybe it would be easier to get a few blocks of 8-10, rather than one large block.

Thoughts?
K I guess you are right

True. No fees are added on by the team. However, you raise a good point: Maybe it would be easier to get a few blocks of 8-10, rather than one large block.

Thoughts?

we'll see

if it seems like we might not be getting 25 people we might have to resort to chunks of tickets instead of one huge block. we'll wait for one week and then decide. i've been watching 49ers videos all day i cant f**kING WAIT to see the 49ers in real life
I'm in, as you know. NONAME and Krystal have expressed interest in going down with my group. Now sure how ready they are to commit, though.
Share 49ersWebzone