There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by jrg:
49ers need to win this game

There I fixed it.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
i want sing to get his ass kicked and alex throw 4 picks

Jed would still make no changes!
Originally posted by kstolai:
i want sing to get his ass kicked and alex throw 4 picks

Jed would still make no changes!

id rather go 1-15 and have sing and alex be shown the door.

any wins from here on out are hollow and meaningless. just speakin the truth!
i want sing to kick ass and alex throw 4 TDs

Fixed.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
i want sing to kick ass and alex throw 4 TDs

Fixed.

ewwww f* no

just give andy reid a few frozen dinners and cupcakes before the game... make him sleepy for the game. maybe he'll catch that jimmy raye syndrome.

corn on the kolb will throw picks and fumble the ball when willis and company open shop on his @$$.

jackson will get tired of running routes and going deep when the ball lands in taylor mays hands instead of his all day.

alex won't really have to do anything but hand the ball to gore/dix/west since our defense will score for us..... and then i woke up from this dream.

seriously tho, kolb is not brees/ryan and their defense is no better than what we've faced already.
LOL Kevin Kolb is gonna have a breakout game next week and score 4 touchdowns on SNF.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
LOL Kevin Kolb is gonna have a breakout game next week and score 4 touchdowns on SNF.

and then sing gets fired???

but if he gets touched (like willis on hasselbeck's ribs), maybe, i repeat, MAYBE we have a shot

OR we could just find another way beat ourselves
[ Edited by seeking6th on Oct 3, 2010 at 5:49 PM ]
vick still might play

i watched the Eagles and Kolb today. he was non-functional. i'm not worried about him one bit.
Originally posted by boast:

i watched the Eagles and Kolb today. he was non-functional. i'm not worried about him one bit.

no offense

majority of NT felt the same way about Cassel and Hasslebeck
0-5!
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by boast:

no offense

majority of NT felt the same way about Cassel and Hasslebeck

yea but luckily it'll be a home game next week.
We have to win sometime. We play much better at home and on prime time, so I think we can pull this off. I'm not ready to give up yet.