There are 202 users in the forums

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by skynet907:
Eagles look bad ass even without Vick.

What are you two talking about? They're losing right now...

when I tuned in I watched a couple drives that they looked unstoppable, but after watching more of the game not so much. I'm just glad vick is injured.
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by brucesf49:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Vick just injured his collar bone. Maybe we got a shot... we are on Prime-time (at home) after-all.

I'm almost for certain that if we lose this game somebody's gonna burn. Mike Nolan couldn't get an important win on Steve Young's jersey retirement day and was fired barely 18 hours later.

This is going to be the first and last Sunday Night game we'll ever probably see for another 5-10 years, so we might as well make the best of it.

Nah. In a few years, when we have our home opener in our new stadium in City of Industry, it'll be a pretty big deal.

You mean Santa Clara.

No, I mean Industry. Or downtown LA. I heard the Wasserman group wants to build a stadium there and they're good friends with the Yorks.

It'll be like the Oscars! Just imagine all the celebrities who will be there!

Area49 is a joke of a fan. Seriously. Like the WORST fan ever. Not even close. I bet this guy was a Raiders fan when they were in LA. He just wants to steal our team. Ridiculous. Ridiculous. Come on man.

I'm just being realistic and admitting what's inevitable. At first, I had the same reactions as you, but I eventually learned to accept it and see the positives.

you're a joke

You're in denial.

you're right the nfl is going to move one of the most popular teams in the nfl to a piece of s**t location in socal

City of Industry's a piece of s**t location? Downtown LA, right next to the Staples Center, is a piece of s**t location?

they're not going to be playing next door to the lakers jut like they aren't going anywhere
I will be watching & cheering on da 49ers!
Mike Vick is hurt, are they gonna shoot him?
Originally posted by tohara3:

Save yourself the heartache... cheer for someone else.
Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by tohara3:

Save yourself the heartache... cheer for someone else.

LOL!^^
I can't wait for Desean Jackson to roll out. How's Kentwan Balmer doing?
I can just envision Norm MacDonald coming on weekend update, "Tragedy struck over the weekend, when Michael Vick was injured in the game against Washington. The lamed athlete had to be put down."
Kolb looked terrible today. We have a chance next week!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
49ers will win this game

Originally posted by jrg:
49ers will win this game

we've been saying that from the jump. singletary will be fired come tomorrow and more madness.
Football gods may have decided to stop torturing us.

Vick may have 3 broken ribs. Odds are he doesn't play.

If he DOES play he won't be a scrambling threat with that kind of pain.

We have a good chance at getting our first win this week
No game on the 49ers' schedule means more to me than the Eagles @ 49ers. I live in South Jersey and so many Eagles fans I know give me s**t! I'd love to stick it to them in Week 5.

[ Edited by PTulini on Oct 3, 2010 at 5:23 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
49ers will win this game
i want sing to get his ass kicked and alex throw 4 picks
Share 49ersWebzone