LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by brucesf49:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Vick just injured his collar bone. Maybe we got a shot... we are on Prime-time (at home) after-all.

I'm almost for certain that if we lose this game somebody's gonna burn. Mike Nolan couldn't get an important win on Steve Young's jersey retirement day and was fired barely 18 hours later.

This is going to be the first and last Sunday Night game we'll ever probably see for another 5-10 years, so we might as well make the best of it.

Nah. In a few years, when we have our home opener in our new stadium in City of Industry, it'll be a pretty big deal.

You mean Santa Clara.

No, I mean Industry. Or downtown LA. I heard the Wasserman group wants to build a stadium there and they're good friends with the Yorks.

It'll be like the Oscars! Just imagine all the celebrities who will be there!

Area49 is a joke of a fan. Seriously. Like the WORST fan ever. Not even close. I bet this guy was a Raiders fan when they were in LA. He just wants to steal our team. Ridiculous. Ridiculous. Come on man.

I'm just being realistic and admitting what's inevitable. At first, I had the same reactions as you, but I eventually learned to accept it and see the positives.

you're a joke
LET'S SEE IF #22 CAN MAKE ANOTHER IDIOTIC PLAY..
Vick just injured his collar bone. Maybe we got a shot... we are on Prime-time (at home) after-all.

I'm almost for certain that if we lose this game somebody's gonna burn. Mike Nolan couldn't get an important win on Steve Young's jersey retirement day and was fired barely 18 hours later.

This is going to be the first and last Sunday Night game we'll ever probably see for another 5-10 years, so we might as well make the best of it.

Nah. In a few years, when we have our home opener in our new stadium in City of Industry, it'll be a pretty big deal.

You mean Santa Clara.

No, I mean Industry. Or downtown LA. I heard the Wasserman group wants to build a stadium there and they're good friends with the Yorks.

Area49 is a joke of a fan. Seriously. Like the WORST fan ever. Not even close. I bet this guy was a Raiders fan when they were in LA. He just wants to steal our team. Ridiculous. Ridiculous. Come on man.

I'm just being realistic and admitting what's inevitable. At first, I had the same reactions as you, but I eventually learned to accept it and see the positives.

I'm calling bulls**t on that. You're probably a lakers fan who lives in LA and would love to steal our team. I don't want any of these phony plastic celebrities like Jack Nicholson at our games. I CARE ABOUT KEEPING THE TEAM WHERE IT WON 5 SUPERBOWLS, WHERE STEVE AND JOE AND JERRY AND RONNIE PLAYED, NOT ABOUT SOME A LIST CELEBS AND A BUNCH OF CUM DUMPSTERS LIKE BRITTANY SPEARS GOING TO THE GAME.

You mean Santa Clara.

you're a joke

You're in denial.
We should thank our lucky stars that Mike Vick got injured... Heres to hoping he doesn't return until week after next.

You mean Santa Clara.

you're a joke

You're in denial.

they been talkin about that stadium a while and although the niners always get linked to it I highly doubt that there is a move to LA. Jed has already put this down and is working on the Santa Clara stadium. You, my friend, are in denial.

You mean Santa Clara.

you're a joke

You're in denial.

No you're just a pathetic excuse of a fan who wants to steal our team.

You mean Santa Clara.

you're a joke

You're in denial.

you're right the nfl is going to move one of the most popular teams in the nfl to a piece of s**t location in socal
Originally posted by skynet907:
Eagles look bad ass even without Vick.
Originally posted by kstolai:

What are you two talking about? They're losing right now...

Originally posted by kstolai:

eh...not so much. only six points at home against a team that lost to St. Louis. not badass....so far.

You mean Santa Clara.

you're a joke

You're in denial.

you're right the nfl is going to move one of the most popular teams in the nfl to a piece of s**t location in socal

City of Industry's a piece of s**t location? Downtown LA, right next to the Staples Center, is a piece of s**t location?

You mean Santa Clara.

you're a joke

You're in denial.

they been talkin about that stadium a while and although the niners always get linked to it I highly doubt that there is a move to LA. Jed has already put this down and is working on the Santa Clara stadium. You, my friend, are in denial.

And many sports economists agree that the Santa Clara stadium deal is likely to collapse due to bankruptcy. I highly doubt the Yorks will be able to get anything done in the Bay Area after that.

You mean Santa Clara.

you're a joke

You're in denial.

And many sports economists agree that the Santa Clara stadium deal is likely to collapse due to bankruptcy. I highly doubt the Yorks will be able to get anything done in the Bay Area after that.

isn't SF still working for a spot for the niners at Hunter's point just in case??? i know i have seen this.

You mean Santa Clara.

you're a joke

You're in denial.

isn't SF still working for a spot for the niners at Hunter's point just in case??? i know i have seen this.

Yeah, but by the time the Santa Clara deal collapses, the Hunter's Point project will have moved on without us. Plus, the city of SF is dead to the Yorks.
Share 49ersWebzone