LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Anyone else get their season tickets today?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Veteran
]

]

Haven't seen a post about them...

FINISH!!
[ Edited by 16280 on Jul 9, 2010 at 6:58 PM ]
I got mine, too!!!
Not yet. Tomorrow or Monday, I guess.
No. They best be coming with the quickness though.

LE SEC. 31
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Jul 9, 2010 at 10:00 PM ]
Originally posted by 16280:
]

]

Haven't seen a post about them...

FINISH!!

Some day
I want a poster of that picture
Originally posted by teeohh:

WOW, I've never been to a game being from Wisconsin. Been a fan since 92 or so but all I have got to say is that envelop and it contents are my life long dream. Those things are unbelievable. Did they put the "Finish" envelope inside another envelope? If they didn't they should have because it looks like they have an address sticker on that nice envelope. Heck, I'd frame that.

Actually, 16280 you could make some of us feel better by taking an up close picture of the envelope and the back so we can make a nice wallpaper with FINISH right in the middle where the hole for the address is. We can trim off the address stuff. That would make a heck of a background. Most cameras take photos that are huge so if you don't shrink it down you could give us poor saps some cheer.

Like this but it could be much bigger and clearer:

Someone with better photoshop skills could make the entire white address box all black and have the finish 2010 be the same font or whatever...

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jul 10, 2010 at 2:50 AM ]
Originally posted by teeohh:

This
  • Veteran
Wish I had seen the responses/requests earlier. I left my tickets at the office and can't get closeups now.

Yes the envelope is sweet! Not sure why/when Willis is firing up the offense, but I guess a leader is a leader.

The picture on the home opener ticket with coach Singletary is VERY badass. Can't see it from my pic, but he looks like a mean mofo in a good way. "It's my kind of party!" look.

I do miss the extras (dvd, pins, etc) they used to send, but at least this year the packaging is inspiring, if not somewhat cheapie. Better they use the money towards getting/keeping the best product on the field anyway.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 16280:
Wish I had seen the responses/requests earlier. I left my tickets at the office and can't get closeups now.

Yes the envelope is sweet! Not sure why/when Willis is firing up the offense, but I guess a leader is a leader.

The picture on the home opener ticket with coach Singletary is VERY badass. Can't see it from my pic, but he looks like a mean mofo in a good way. "It's my kind of party!" look.

I do miss the extras (dvd, pins, etc) they used to send, but at least this year the packaging is inspiring, if not somewhat cheapie. Better they use the money towards getting/keeping the best product on the field anyway.

In talking with my rep a few weeks ago, we are SUPPOSED to receive some cool extras with our season tickets....In the renewal packets they sent out back in Feburary(ish?) there was a section that said we'd be getting some cool stuff like ticket lanyards, pocket schedules, and other stuff....

If we don't get anything, that's a rip.

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

LE SEC. 31

What row, man?
Got mine! All the way on the east coast. Go USPS.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

LE SEC. 31

What row, man?

and what seats

also where do u live?

LE SEC. 31

What row, man?

44 and 45.......right on the 50

LE SEC. 31

What row, man?

44 and 45.......right on the 50

NICE! I'm in LE39 - on the 10, but only 18 rows off the field.
Share 49ersWebzone