Originally posted by Dr_Gonzo:
I don't get why Chris "24k Dentures" Johnson is #1. He had one great year. Whoopity whoop. Ricky Martin had one good year too, now where the hell is he?
I agree. A player has one good year and all of a sudden he's the best in the business at his position. I still think Adrian Peterson is the best back in the NFL. Is Chris Johnson good? sure. He's pretty good. But like you said, one good year shouldn't dictate if you're the greatest player alive.
Well at least NFL network thinks we have a top 5 running back and a top 5 tight end. I'm pretty sure Willis will be the top linebacker when they cover LBs. Now we just need a top QB, top LT, top LG, top C, top RG, top RT, top DE, top NT, top OLB, top CB, top SS, top FS, and top K. We already have a top punter in Andy Lee.