Jessica Simpson, dating a 49er...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ex-player.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Simpson-dating-another-NFL-player-070401
[ Edited by 49ERSAM on Jul 4, 2010 at 11:48 PM ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
[ Edited by modninerfan on Jul 4, 2010 at 11:52 PM ]
That's FORMER 49er tight end Eric Johnson for those of us who don't recognize every player by their Saints team photo.

Hope this means for Eric's sake that Jessica now brushes her teeth on a regular basis.

I'm sure we're all thrilled Johnson is getting his swerve on with Simpson. I'll be even more thrilled when training camp opens and nobody gives a crap about "news" like this.
[ Edited by Ohio49er on Jul 5, 2010 at 12:06 AM ]
We know.....
Didn't know EJ still played for the niners....
Curses, schmurses.... just another Romo exuse and EJ was last with the saints so I think we're in the clear. Damn, by Barrows' headline, I thought it had to be VD or B.Jennings.
Jessica Simpson sux cox n dix
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
Jessica Simpson sux cox n dix

Just like your MOM LOL!!!!!!!
Good for Eric Johnson
Originally posted by tohara3:
Good for Eric Johnson

I think the consesnus on this board is that Eric Johnson will be stuck with the Jessica Simpson of the tabloids where she weighed more than Eric Heitman.

Originally posted by RumphLegacy:
Good for Eric Johnson

I think the consesnus on this board is that Eric Johnson will be stuck with the Jessica Simpson of the tabloids where she weighed more than Eric Heitman.

I'd still smash.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by RumphLegacy:
Good for Eric Johnson

I'd still smash.

As would many, I suppose.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Yet again, Eric Johnson will lose this opportunity to VD.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
I am extremely disappointed in the Webzone for posting this on the "News Wire"... A tightend that has not played for this team in 3 years or more, it is NOT football or 49er related.

I understand this is the off season, but "COME ON' MAN!!".
I am extremely disappointed in the Webzone for posting this on the "News Wire"... A tightend that has not played for this team in 3 years or more, it is NOT football or 49er related.

I understand this is the off season, but "COME ON' MAN!!".

we have nothing else to talk about... besides i guess this means that even though Eric Johnson is out of the league he's still scoring touchdowns. AHA
Share 49ersWebzone