There are 222 users in the forums

Season/ Division Opener vs. Primetime/ Home Opener

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Originally posted by GOLDMOUTH22:
Originally posted by DJD:
Easy way to deal with this one is to win em both

this! sheesh people! it's 2 seperate games! lets go 2-0 instead of 1-1 or 0-2.... you guys are not optimistic or hopefull at all!

Exactly and it's LOSE—not LOOSE! Seriously. I just don't get how it's so difficult.

Loosen up, man. We're just talking loosely about which 49ers' Cheerleader is loosest.

her milk jugs look nice and tight all except that big juicy vein on the left side! hahahaa
It would simply be an embarrassment for us to kick off the season with a loss at Quest Field. Could you imagine all the bulls**t we'd have to put up with from the media/psychotic Seahawks fans for the rest of the season?
  • hb123
  • Veteran

this! sheesh people! it's 2 seperate games! lets go 2-0 instead of 1-1 or 0-2.... you guys are not optimistic or hopefull at all!

Exactly and it's LOSE—not LOOSE! Seriously. I just don't get how it's so difficult.

Loosen up, man. We're just talking loosely about which 49ers' Cheerleader is loosest.

her milk jugs look nice and tight all except that big juicy vein on the left side! hahahaa

skeet skeet
Depends... are you attending either one? If not, I'd have to go with season opener for sure.
I really want to win both
Mathematically, it is far more important that we win against division rival Seattle than New Orleans. Yes, it will feel good when we beat the SB champs, but it is more crucial that we beat the Seahawks.

We have to win the division if we are to go anywhere in the playoffs, and in the case of any kind of tiebreaker within the division, the first factor is the team's intra-divisional record. The better record wins the tiebreaker.

Having said that, I expect the 49ers to win the division outright. I also expect them to beat both the Seahawks and the Saints!

Go 49ers!
Both.
Both, but in my eyes I'd say the Saints....Monday Night game against the Defending Champs, JERRY RICE Ceremony enough said..Emotions will be much higher for that game than it would be Week 1..If we can beat the Saints that night that would be an ever bigger statement than beating an NFC West rival. We were 5-1 in our division last year we already proved we can mop up our division rivals. I'M gonna be more pumped about that Monday night home opener than i am the season opener (although I will be excited as hell that football is back!)

I was going to comment on the She-Hulk Boobs, but you beat me to it.
Both. But I honestly can't remember the last time we won a Seahawk away game.....

Originally posted by defenderDX:
Both. But I honestly can't remember the last time we won a Seahawk away game.....

I can!!!

• soao
  • Veteran
This is really close. I'd take a statement game against the saints on MNF. That might propel us through.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
It would simply be an embarrassment for us to kick off the season with a loss at Quest Field. Could you imagine all the bulls**t we'd have to put up with from the media/psychotic Seahawks fans for the rest of the season?

yea we need to start the season off rite
Playing against our division opponent Vs playing our old division opponent

We need to Whoop both of their arses

Show the new guy this is our Division

Show the old guy we will still whoop that arse no matter what division they move to.
Share 49ersWebzone