There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Season/ Division Opener vs. Primetime/ Home Opener

Which is more important the game against seahawks or saints????
Really? An NFC west rival or a Monday night game?
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
Really? An NFC west rival or a Monday night game?

This. Its the Seahawks game
I'll play devil's advocate here. Beating a division opponent is nice but not anything out of the ordinary. Beating the Champs on National TV could be statement game, if of course we managed a W.
i agree but you dont want to loose a season opener to the seahawks either
I'd rather beat the saints than the hawks this one time.
i think it is dead even. an away game against a rival or a home game marked as a loss? everyone thinks we start 1-1, what is the difference in how we get there?
Every single game is important. You think football coaches and players believe some games are less important than others?

Originally posted by DKPthe49erfan:
i agree but you dont want to loose a season opener to the seahawks either

agreed, i hate loosing to the damn seahawks
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Easy way to deal with this one is to win em both
Originally posted by DJD:

this! sheesh people! it's 2 seperate games! lets go 2-0 instead of 1-1 or 0-2.... you guys are not optimistic or hopefull at all!
Originally posted by GOLDMOUTH22:

this! sheesh people! it's 2 seperate games! lets go 2-0 instead of 1-1 or 0-2.... you guys are not optimistic or hopefull at all!

Exactly and it's LOSE—not LOOSE! Seriously. I just don't get how it's so difficult.
Originally posted by ghostrider:

Exactly and it's LOSE—not LOOSE! Seriously. I just don't get how it's so difficult.

shush, be quite. you dont people to loose their minds and start insulting you
Winning in Seattle is a much bigger thing for this team. It's a place that seems to get the best of them a lot. Seems like folks are more concerned about other fans seeing the Niners than winning the division. Though it will be a conference game. I think a little weight comes off these guys shoulders with a win in Seattle. Especially after that debacle in Seattle last year.
Originally posted by ghostrider:

Loosen up, man. We're just talking loosely about which 49ers' Cheerleader is loosest.