There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Originally posted by captveg:
This.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chilo steps up as well, now that we have coaches who can sort out the problems and coach up the players. Rachal has played well recently when stepping in for Snyder in limited duy.

Interesting thought. There are many good off-season threads waiting to be open on the subject of the impact of coaching on our various players. If Harbaugh makes a good player out of Rachal he and the O line coach deserve a knighthood.
Originally posted by English:
This.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chilo steps up as well, now that we have coaches who can sort out the problems and coach up the players. Rachal has played well recently when stepping in for Snyder in limited duy.

Interesting thought. There are many good off-season threads waiting to be open on the subject of the impact of coaching on our various players. If Harbaugh makes a good player out of Rachal he and the O line coach deserve a knighthood.

We have both Solari and Drevno working on the line. Between those 2, if Rachal can't break the starting lineup, he will be a total bust. The dude is in his 3d year playing guard in the NFL. 3rd year guard.... The more I think about it, the more I'm willing to hate on Rachal.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by English:
This.

We have both Solari and Drevno working on the line. Between those 2, if Rachal can't break the starting lineup, he will be a total bust. The dude is in his 3d year playing guard in the NFL. 3rd year guard.... The more I think about it, the more I'm willing to hate on Rachal.

4th year actually. 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011, 2011-pres.

He's a free agent after this year. I think Dan Kilgore will replace him on the roster.
We haven't heard his name called lately.... and that's a good thing for an offensive lineman.
Originally posted by GEEK:
4th year actually. 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011, 2011-pres.

He's a free agent after this year. I think Dan Kilgore will replace him on the roster.

Thank you. You just cemented my hate for Rachal
Originally posted by PTulini:
(Anthony) Davis, for example, gave up four sacks through the first four weeks of the season, according to STATS, LLC. Since then, he's given up a half-sack.

"I don't want to use the word 'skyrocketed,' but he's playing at a much higher level," Roman said. "Success breeds confidence and confidence breeds improvement. That's what we're seeing and we need to continue to see it."

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/2011/11/20/4067998/line-keeps-offense-moving-for.html#ixzz1eEcnzmfz

The moment Boone took over for Davis on a single snap, it went bad. Anthony Davis is becoming the best RT we've had in over a decade and a half.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
The moment Boone took over for Davis on a single snap, it went bad. Anthony Davis is becoming the best RT we've had in over a decade and a half.

I think Bruce Miller being out had a lot to do with team struggling too.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

i noticed that too, Darnell Doccett was ready to do work on Boone some more. Good thing AD isn't Russell mr glass Okung or it would have been game over for the ankle.
Smiles
Can we change the thread title to the following; Is Anthony Davis a Beast?
The dude is growing right before us.
Originally posted by lamontb:
The dude is growing right before us.

Who was he pulling off of Ted Ginn today? LOL he is always there with that same smirk pulling guys away from fighting. First the Detriot HC who wanted to fight Harbaugh and now some guy on the sideline. This guy cracks me up... Does anybody have the pic or Gif or that? I swear it's like the exact same smile or smirk from the Detriot game pulling the guy away.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Nov 20, 2011 at 6:03 PM ]
I'm starting to love this guy!

I call him Smiley!