There are 49 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

Originally posted by kray28:
Baalke needed to get housecleaned too....but I guess the yorkies didn't want to pay a real GM.

Singletary picked A. Davis. But Baalke did trade up to get him!
It's worrisome when your 7th rd pick (Person) looks better than the #1 pick
s**t! Can we give this dude a shot with a real coach?!? I swear sometimes we have some sorry fans
He is still so damn raw... but again and again I have to go back to the NO game last year. Snyder next to him and he sure played well. A. Davis has no confidence because he is young and he also has that POS Chilo "The Turnstile" Rachal next to him. He has too much to think about. When Snyder was in there he just seemed calmer and better.

So, if we replace the RG position with a vet, then I think we can better judge his performance. However, he did look pretty bad last night.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
He is still so damn raw... but again and again I have to go back to the NO game last year. Snyder next to him and he sure played well. A. Davis has no confidence because he is young and he also has that POS Chilo "The Turnstile" Rachal next to him. He has too much to think about. When Snyder was in there he just seemed calmer and better.

So, if we replace the RG position with a vet, then I think we can better judge his performance. However, he did look pretty bad last night.

We should move him inside and sign McKinney to play RT. Problem solved
take him and chilo out of the fing starting lineup, till they learn to play.
If Boone is good enough to play LT i would move Staley to RT and Davis to RG--we have to do something to shakeup this line---it isn't working with everyone in the same spots that have failed for years.
He really sucks. And so does Chilo. Together they are a disastrous right side.

Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Originally posted by maxsmart:
Singletary picked A. Davis. But Baalke did trade up to get him!
It's worrisome when your 7th rd pick (Person) looks better than the #1 pick
Person wasn't going up against Will Smith
LT - Resign Barry Sims (still better than Staley) to alternate with Boone, (Maybe try Davis here)
LG - Mike Iupati, Wragge, etc
C - Goodwin, Snyder
RG - Snyder, Wragge, etc
RT - Staley (this guy is a liability at LT also), Boone, Davis, etc

Trade for JJ from Tampa for future pick. Dump Alex Smith, he's damaged goods (mentally) - he can't think fast enough under pressure. Yeah, he could be good at practice but once he gets hit, it is over. Ala the QB we cut last month. Develop Masoli.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

This threads a joke. It might be his second year, but he had not chance to practice in the offseason, so he hasn't grown mentally. Moreover, they are running an brand new blocking scheme. Based on last night, the whole line, including Iupati need all the practice they can get.
Give the Kid Three years, But s**t he's looking like harris hahaha.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
This threads a joke. It might be his second year, but he had not chance to practice in the offseason, so he hasn't grown mentally. Moreover, they are running an brand new blocking scheme. Based on last night, the whole line, including Iupati need all the practice they can get.

Agreed. He's only 21, these high expectations are just not realistic after only a year.
Put Sims in for Staley and Boone in for Davis.
Originally posted by backontop:
Put Sims in for Staley and Boone in for Davis.

[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Aug 13, 2011 at 10:14 PM ]