There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

Originally posted by OptimusPrime52:
still to early to start labeling players one way or the other. it was the first preseason game after only 11 practices in a new scheme, relax.

Eh...I'm kind of worried about the pick now. He looked effin awful out there, just as bad as he was last year. He's not a rookie anymore, and Iupati looks far more solid.

Not putting the ineffectiveness of the OL all on him (Snyder and Rachal were also awful), but he's supposed to be one of the best linemen we have...and he frankly sucks.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by kray28:
Eh...I'm kind of worried about the pick now. He looked effin awful out there, just as bad as he was last year. He's not a rookie anymore, and Iupati looks far more solid.

Not putting the ineffectiveness of the OL all on him (Snyder and Rachal were also awful), but he's supposed to be one of the best linemen we have...and he frankly sucks.

I'm not feeling good about Davis either..... our OL played awful last night.
Originally posted by susweel:
looks another great pick by Baalke

Baalke needed to get housecleaned too....but I guess the yorkies didn't want to pay a real GM.
Originally posted by Shaj:

we are only 11 practices in. the games dont count right now so there really isnt much to worry about at this time. last night might have actually been a blessing for us. it showed harbaugh exactly what he is working with and what/who needs improving.
everyone was a bust yesterday according to you guys. its the first preseason game, chill out...
Baalke needed to get housecleaned too....but I guess the yorkies didn't want to pay a real GM.

Ok you just lost my respect as a poster.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

Oh no. What to do?
Originally posted by Shaj:

cosigned
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

Oh no. What to do?

lol
I would move Davis inside to RG asap. Hes to slow to be a OT or hes horribly out of shape.
Imagine our OL if we would have drafted Iupati and then Pouncey? And, we could have saved our 4th round pick and had our choice of Aaron Hernandez or Dennis Pitta!
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Now I'm starting to see why the cowgirls laughed at us for picking him.

i believe they had him rated as a 3rd rd pick.
looks another great pick by Baalke

I think this was a Singletary pick, Balke did not have the last word.

still to early to start labeling players one way or the other. it was the first preseason game after only 11 practices in a new scheme, relax.

Originally posted by yoshi:
Originally posted by BHulman:
Didn't the Packers move Bulaga to guard? I'll take Iupati.

No, playing left tackle all the way.

I think Bulaga is the right tackle for the Packers
No need to worry here. The kid is still just a pup. He will continue to develop and mature. A. Davis will be just fine I would spend more time worrying about Rachal.
Originally posted by goodthings19:
No need to worry here. The kid is still just a pup. He will continue to develop and mature. A. Davis will be just fine I would spend more time worrying about Rachal.

I don't see it. He is too slow. That isn't something that is going to improve in my opinion.
Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for CrankDatCrabtree.
Originally posted by Brew:
Kwame harris

I've been saying this since we drafted him....they look exactly the same with their gear on. "if it looks like a rat...."