There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

From Kalispell, Montana

• Griz
  • Veteran
I'm looking for Niners fans from Kalispell, Montana I would, like to start a tailgating party before games. Get a small good group together and tailgate in my large driveway warm or cold, and then watch the game inside on the bigscreen, Any one interested let me know.

[ Edited by Griz on Jun 21, 2010 at 09:13:09 ]
i wouldn't be inviting complete strangers off a message board to my house with a my BIG screen tv. when you come home to watch Monday night football you gonna have to dig that 13 inch outta the garage b/c your BIG screen will be missing
Originally posted by Griz:
I'm looking for Niners fans from Kalispell, Montana I would, like to start a tailgating party before games. Get a small good group together and tailgate in my large driveway warm or cold, and then watch the game inside on the bigscreen, Any one interested let me know.

I'd love to, Mr. Griz. But first, I need your address and work schedule. I wouldn't want to show up at your house and you not be there! Also, do you have an expensive surround sound system to go with that fabulous big screen TV? Finally, do you have any ground level windows? I'd hate to watch a 49ers game in a stuffy house.
There is the difference between people that live in Kalispell and people that live in the Bay Area.
Do you have any big, mean dogs? I am only asking for my allergies.
Originally posted by imoDvoris:
There is the difference between people that live in Kalispell and people that live in the Bay Area.

Yeah - the color of our necks
  • Griz
  • Veteran
First of all, I didn't give them my home address and invite them over. 2nd, it's not football season yet. 3rd I will see where this takes me? If I think it might work, we can go and have and couple of beers at the nearest sportsbar and find out from there.

[ Edited by Griz on Jun 21, 2010 at 11:46:53 ]
  • Griz
  • Veteran
I do have mean dogs! including the ones you eat. lol I also have the crowd sound!
Billings montana here!!!
  • Griz
  • Veteran
Hey Billings! Love to have you. but you are a little more that a block away. Go NINERS
Originally posted by Griz:
First of all, I didn't give them my home address and invite them over. 2nd, it's not football season yet. 3rd I will see where this takes me? If I think it might work, we can go and have and couple of beers at the nearest sportsbar and find out from there.

just messing with you homie
Originally posted by imoDvoris:

and the fact that every home has its own arsenal

burglaries are almost nonexistent in small counties, people relay on their trusty 12 gauge and .357's. I know I lived in Idaho for 9 years.

wheres BoiseNiner at to confirm???
  • Griz
  • Veteran
I like my 44 Mag pistol. just in case a Grizzly decides to break in

[ Edited by Griz on Jun 21, 2010 at 13:35:48 ]
Whats up man. I lived in Kalispell for a couple years but moved back to Helena a few years ago. I still go up there, usually at the end of summer. Last year I was up there for a preseason game and might do the same this year. If so I'll send you a PM.

Could be wrong but I think NinerFanMT lives in Kalispell.

For the Billings guy, did you get rocked by that tornado?
  • flow
  • Veteran
Do you live near a city named Joe?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home