49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 686 users in the forums

Countdown to Training Camp (July 30): 0 days!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Tico,
I'll see your Michael Spurlock and raise you one Ashley Lelie. Here Lelie's not even looking at the ball but catches the touchdown with one hand. Amazing.*

*sacrcasm alert
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:

Tico,
I'll see your Michael Spurlock and raise you one Ashley Lelie. Here Lelie's not even looking at the ball but catches the touchdown with one hand. Amazing.*

*sacrcasm alert

Well, all I see is a bad pic link...

I use the Lelie's tongue...



I still like this one better.
Riiiight!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
17 days
I NEED FOOTBALL!
Originally posted by mayo63:
17 days

wooooooooooooooooo
Is that Brandon Williams? lol
Originally posted by teeohh:
Is that Brandon Williams? lol

San Francisco 49ers v Chicago Bears
CHICAGO - AUGUST 21: Dominique Zeigler #17 of the San Francisco 49ers runs with the ball after a catch as Corey Graham #21 of the Chicago Bears reaches for the tackle on August 21, 2008 at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois. The 49ers defeated the Bears 37-30.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
16 days
Originally posted by mayo63:
16 days

wooooooooooooooooo





[ Edited by defenderDX on Jul 15, 2010 at 2:35 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
15 days
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone