LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Which company do you want to get the naming rights to a new 49ers stadium ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which company do you want to get the naming rights to a new 49ers stadium ?

I think new team prez Gideo Yu's connections give Yahoo, Google (via YouTube) and Facebook the inside track....
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Tech bias are we?

lol....either that or it might be one of the banks that financed the whole thing...BofA used to be based up here didn't it (before SF scared them away to N.Carolina)?

ugh, so long as its not "Facebook Field"
The way the media jocks him, I wouldn't be suprised if it was Mark Zuckerberg Field.....Complete with a giant life size portrate of him next to Willis & Montana.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
youjizz stadium

lol
gotta be apple field. c'mon.
Kyle Williams Field

Lawrence Phillips Stadium

take your pick
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Kyle Williams Field

Lawrence Phillips Stadium

take your pick

the great tolzien stadium at jose cortez field.
They should just call it Bill Walsh Memorial Field.

but of course they wont, because theres too much money involved in naming rights on new stadiums.
Originally posted by Niners99:

but of course they wont, because theres too much money involved in naming rights on new stadiums.

Exactly. I don't like Apple but I voted Apple because I think "Apple Stadium" or some bs like that is the most money we can get, which means paying off the stadium faster, more money for coaches, players, keeping good organizational people, etc.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Tech bias are we?

lol....either that or it might be one of the banks that financed the whole thing...BofA used to be based up here didn't it (before SF scared them away to N.Carolina)?

ugh, so long as its not "Facebook Field"
The way the media jocks him, I wouldn't be suprised if it was Mark Zuckerberg Field.....Complete with a giant life size portrate of him next to Willis & Montana.

Which ever gives the most money. I am unaware how this will work exactly, but the naming rights will help pay off the stadium, not necessarily put money in the niner's pocket. That will come with the fans paying pse and all those luxury boxes if I am not mistaken. Anyone know for sure.

I already miss the Stick...
Originally posted by GameOver:
I already miss the Stick...
This
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Google. By far.

'Google Stadium'? That sounds like crap! Gargling stadium
Originally posted by Niners99:

Bill Walsh Memorial field, are you kidding me buddy? Yeah that will be great if there's going to be grave sights behind the goal posts!
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
youjizz stadium

epic!
Share 49ersWebzone