LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

Which company do you want to get the naming rights to a new 49ers stadium ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which company do you want to get the naming rights to a new 49ers stadium ?

The above companies are the most well-known in Silicon Valley, (with their headquarters location in parentheses).

Vote and share your own name combination (i.e. "__________ Stadium" , "_________ Field" , "__________ Park")

You can also add "________ ________ at Bill Walsh Field"
Google. By far.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Google. By far.

Oracle by farther.

Hey, they're local too. Think of it. SKYWALKER STADIUM.

[ Edited by zillabeast on Jun 8, 2010 at 23:52:37 ]
Whoever pays the most...
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Google. By far.

Oracle by farther.

I think the Googleites would actually contribute to the stadium and make it an even better, more technologically advanced venue. I'm contracted by Google (though I do not actually work for them) and if you were to see the way their facilities are set up and the way their workforce is treated, you'd know exactly why I say Google should be the company we'd want involved with the stadium.
I wonder if a bidding war is even possible, assuming they're all interested.
bang bus
you forgot Netflix
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
bang bus

This, or the Captain Stabbin' Mega Dome.

Originally posted by Niners99:
you forgot Netflix

f**k NETFLIX! Netflix is over rated! Seriously not all movies & cool movies are avail. on blu ray or WTF is it so damn hard to have new releases avail asap. Bulls**t. Plus not all movies are avail for instant streaming! So f**k them lol
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by Niners99:
you forgot Netflix

f**k NETFLIX! Netflix is over rated! Seriously not all movies & cool movies are avail. on blu ray or WTF is it so damn hard to have new releases avail asap. Bulls**t. Plus not all movies are avail for instant streaming! So f**k them lol

Good Lord... in my day we had to go to the store to rent the movie, and it was $5 a pop plus late fees. And if they didn't have the movie, you were out of luck.

Kids these days.
Can the band " Butthole Sufers" name the stadium? Whatever it is, it will never sound as good as, "Candlestick Park". Wonder what seat & PSL costs are going to be?
The Apple iBowl...
Share 49ersWebzone