LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Navarro Bowman

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RonMexico:
cut willis

Thats not a bad idea. With the money we save we can lock up the cornerstones of our team like, LaBoy, Dixon, Boone and hopefully get Clements to agree to another 5 year extention.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
cut willis

Thats not a bad idea. With the money we save we can lock up the cornerstones of our team like, LaBoy, Dixon, Boone and hopefully get Clements to agree to another 5 year extention.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by craigyboy:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Anybody else excited about this kid? The poster was on the money this kid is fast. He was everywhere vs. Oakland. Great speed and looks to be a good tackler.

We have arguably the best LB corp if he develops under Willis and Spikes.

yeah f'real the boy is built. once he replaces spikes this duo could be the jordon/pippen of linebacking

I like that, jordan and pippen of lbing.

then who's luc longley?
Derek Smith
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Anybody else excited about this kid? The poster was on the money this kid is fast. He was everywhere vs. Oakland. Great speed and looks to be a good tackler.

We have arguably the best LB corp if he develops under Willis and Spikes.

yeah f'real the boy is built. once he replaces spikes this duo could be the jordon/pippen of linebacking

I like that, jordan and pippen of lbing.

then who's luc longley?

briggs
I hear Oakland Niner on the comparisons to Willis. #52 is less than god but more than a man as the football world is realizing finally. But I like what I see with Bowman. He is being taught by Spikes who helped teach Willis. I say in 2011 we will see Bowman at TED right next to Willis. Watch out.

I hear Oakland Niner on the comparisons to Willis. #52 is less than god but more than a man as the football world is realizing finally. But I like what I see with Bowman. He is being taught by Spikes who helped teach Willis. I say in 2011 we will see Bowman at TED right next to Willis. Watch out.

kinda curious to who the best 3-4 lb combo was/is...anyone know?

Late eighty Saints: Swilling, Mills, Johnson, Jackson.
Originally posted by mtminer:

Late eighty Saints: Swilling, Mills, Johnson, Jackson.

Most recently: Terrell Suggs, Ray Lewis, Bart Scott, Adalius Thomas
Originally posted by valrod33:
RIP Navarro Bowman

You will absolutely love 0:25 - 0:51!

Hillarious these comparisons to Willis, 3rd round steal, etc., etc.

Bowman has 6 tackles in just over 5 quarters of play. 3 solo if I'm not mistaken? He had a bruised shoulder for the colts game (dnp). Every scout and player personnel exec in the league is waiting for Bowman's off the field issues to arise, but I'll give him all the props in thw world for tearing up 2nd and 3rd team guys in the practices that he participate in.

This is what desperate fans of an 8-8 team (2-6 road team) say before the 1st regular season game.

Truth is (imo), we have 2 very good starting ILB's and a good defense. We're also one ILB injury away from the waiver wire, regardless what Manusky says about Bowman.

This is the same team that just traded a 2nd round pick, released another and suddenly realized that a very good 3rd rounder was no longer had the desire to play. Not hatin, just citing facts. The truth is, with a few exceptions, we don't know what we have until we play the real games.

Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
RIP Navarro Bowman

OTB, who cares.. Pat Willis was a Cowgirl fan!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
RIP Navarro Bowman

OTB, who cares.. Pat Willis was a Cowgirl fan!

And Valrod reminds everyone of it DAILY!
Originally posted by jalapeno49:

Bowman has 6 tackles in just over 5 quarters of play. 3 solo if I'm not mistaken? He had a bruised shoulder for the colts game (dnp). Every scout and player personnel exec in the league is waiting for Bowman's off the field issues to arise, but I'll give him all the props in thw world for tearing up 2nd and 3rd team guys in the practices that he participate in.

This is what desperate fans of an 8-8 team (2-6 road team) say before the 1st regular season game.

Truth is (imo), we have 2 very good starting ILB's and a good defense. We're also one ILB injury away from the waiver wire, regardless what Manusky says about Bowman.

This is the same team that just traded a 2nd round pick, released another and suddenly realized that a very good 3rd rounder was no longer had the desire to play. Not hatin, just citing facts. The truth is, with a few exceptions, we don't know what we have until we play the real games.

Apples to Oranges. This year's draft to McNolan's past 5.
Originally posted by jalapeno49:

Lets not get ahead of ourselves now....
Bowman IS fast and IS a 3rd round steal, btu Willis he's not. There's only one Patrick. Bowman isn't nearly the sure tackler that Willis is, but then, who is? When Patrick gets his hands on a guy, he rarely gets away. One of the best tacklers I've seen. Mays could take some lessons there. if Bowman can approach Willis' skill level at tackling, combined with his speed and game savvy, we'd have a formidable combo there.
Share 49ersWebzone